Most broken character in a FE game?

#41SwordMasterEXPosted 10/27/2013 3:24:13 AM
Omnipotent_Cow posted...
Pretty sure Roy wins that one.

Guinevere had a good place for him to seal his sword.

He hired Thany to guard his personal commander.

Lilina fulfilled her father's vision when Roy came around.

Fir became the saint of his sword.

He gave Wendy a very special Lance.

He recruited Clarine with cunning linguistics.

Ellen served her master and Roy at the same time.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#42banjo kazooiePosted 10/27/2013 3:28:50 AM
Most broken? Denning. Guy's a mental trainwreck.
---
That's strange because reading it gave me Shonen level powers, a spiked hair cut, and Lupus. - SwordMasterEX
#43Cheesepower5Posted 10/27/2013 3:37:06 AM(edited)
Miledy always looked up to Vaida's uber spear until Roy showed her what a real weapon looks like.

Zelgius was a lot less bitter after Roy helped solve his daddy issues.

Roy got his most loyal retainers to Lance his Alen.

Juno that Roy knows Pegasus Knights Tate so fine where the sun don't shine.

^I'm not gonna lie, I'm particularly proud of this one.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#44SwordMasterEXPosted 10/27/2013 3:45:57 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Miledy always looked up to Vaida's uber spear until Roy showed her what a real weapon looks like.

It is a nice use of their names.

Miledy tried to tame his wyvren, but it ended up too big for the stable.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#45Cheesepower5Posted 10/27/2013 3:51:00 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

It is a nice use of their names.

Miledy tried to tame his wyvren, but it ended up too big for the stable.

Lilina's defenseless against his might, but he can't resist her magical charms.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#46jdeo1997Posted 11/2/2013 2:20:52 PM
the whole myrmidon line (myrmidon, swordmaster, trueblade, assasin) gave and continues to give me a lot of luck when i play as them as they usually hit fast, hard, and dodge a lot. haar is also broken, but that should be obvious if you played radiant dawn
---
difference between Eska and a Gyarados: ones a rampaging psychopath, and the other is a pokemon
friend code: 0774-4749-8448 friend zone dragon
#47katellaPosted 11/3/2013 2:25:26 PM
jdeo1997 posted...
the whole myrmidon line (myrmidon, swordmaster, trueblade, assasin) gave and continues to give me a lot of luck when i play as them as they usually hit fast, hard, and dodge a lot. haar is also broken, but that should be obvious if you played radiant dawn

Assassin isn't part of the myrmidon tree though. Myr's are really only broken in RD where they have infinite and overpowered 1-2 range weapons(Alondite, Ragnell, and even wind edge weapons after having enough skill which isn't a problem for Myr's).

Most broken are the laguz royals in all FE. Tibarn dodges everything and can tank a crossbow shot to the face(which does like x5 damage to fliers iirc).
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#48davidledsmaPosted 11/3/2013 2:30:33 PM
katella posted...
jdeo1997 posted...

Assassin isn't part of the myrmidon tree though. Myr's are really only broken in RD where they have infinite and overpowered 1-2 range weapons(Alondite, Ragnell, and even wind edge weapons after having enough skill which isn't a problem for Myr's).

Most broken are the laguz royals in all FE. Tibarn dodges everything and can tank a crossbow shot to the face(which does like x5 damage to fliers iirc).

The Laguz Royals really just broke the game in any level you put them. Mainly Naesala, Tibarn and Caeneghis(his name's a cluster f*** I never can spell).

Crossbows I never understood, did they apply the bonus damage BEFORE the unit's defense?
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.
#49katellaPosted 11/4/2013 12:50:34 AM
davidledsma posted...
katella posted...
jdeo1997 posted...

The Laguz Royals really just broke the game in any level you put them. Mainly Naesala, Tibarn and Caeneghis(his name's a cluster f*** I never can spell).

Crossbows I never understood, did they apply the bonus damage BEFORE the unit's defense?

I feel like they ignore def against fliers because if the damage were simply multiplied, the bonus damage would only add up to a max of 15-20 damage with Tibarn/Naesala's defence. Meanwhile, Cainephis was only in the endgame and was highly vulnerable to magic with garbage-like evasion compared to the other royals(save for Kurth, who doesn't even need to dodge most of the time). Tibarn, Naesala and Nailah wreck't everything. '3'
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#50GalwenPosted 11/4/2013 1:42:36 AM
New Mystery of the Emblem Swordmasters>Swordmasters in various other Fire Emblem games.