Question about Cordelia and how stat increase works

#1DeliFlatChestPosted 10/31/2013 10:34:58 PM(edited)
In Chapter 11 Right now
I want to change Cordelia from Pegasus Knight with Master Seal but, Dark Flier seems to use tomes, I'd rather use that than using staves to heal, But Falcon Knight has high strength, Anything that could make me decide which one i should go for? And i already know about the skill that DF has that makes you move after killing an enemy, But that alone wouldn't really make me go for DF

As for stats, Is there a way to screw up a character in stats? Like, Having an EV Trained Pokemon compared with one that isn't EV trained at Lv100, The one without EV can't really be good compared to the trained one anymore
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#2Airship_CanonPosted 10/31/2013 11:00:29 PM
Magic Corde is kinda -meh-, but Dark Flier gets Galeforce. Galeforce > Anything FK offers, it really is that powerful.

No you can't totally screw over your characters statwise.

Also the EV training thing isn't valid... as one could EV train at 100. ''%_%''
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#3DeliFlatChest(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 11:15:55 PM
Airship_Canon posted...
Magic Corde is kinda -meh-, but Dark Flier gets Galeforce. Galeforce > Anything FK offers, it really is that powerful.

Dunno about X/Y, Haven't played it yet, But in D/P/Pt, The only way to get EV at Lv100 is by using Vitamins

And thanks, Does the Strength difference between DF and FK later on becomes big? Like something i'd have to worry about?
---
Megidolaon for everyone!
#4Falco_TaverenPosted 10/31/2013 11:26:14 PM
DeliFlatChest posted...
Airship_Canon posted...

Dunno about X/Y, Haven't played it yet, But in D/P/Pt, The only way to get EV at Lv100 is by using Vitamins

And thanks, Does the Strength difference between DF and FK later on becomes big? Like something i'd have to worry about?

i think in black/white and onward you can ev train at 100.

the difference in growth rate between dark flier and falcon knight is 5%. so no, it won't be a big deal at all. in addition, dark flier has 1 lower strength bonus (from promoting) and 2 lower strength cap, but the latter won't matter because you probably won't keep her as dark flier forever
---
Hey, yeah, yeah yeah, it's a party in the USA.
"This is gfaqs. The less anyone posts here, the better." - leon_nerevat
#5LORDDRAGON1995Posted 11/1/2013 8:21:54 AM
1) Unless you want to rush for skills to pass down to 2nd gen chars, you should always promote at 20. Else the unit misses on the stats from those lvls

2) Galeforce is the biggest factor in the game. There is an FAQ that explains it all. It's the reason why Gerome isn't the 5th best unit in the game (Chrom, Lucina, MU, and Morgan being top 4 for obv reasons)
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#6FelurFalasPosted 11/1/2013 8:49:18 AM
DeliFlatChest posted...
In Chapter 11 Right now
I want to change Cordelia from Pegasus Knight with Master Seal but, Dark Flier seems to use tomes, I'd rather use that than using staves to heal, But Falcon Knight has high strength, Anything that could make me decide which one i should go for? And i already know about the skill that DF has that makes you move after killing an enemy, But that alone wouldn't really make me go for DF

That alone should be enough for you to go Dark Flier. It is not like you HAVE to use tomes. You could always stick to lances. Falcon Knights get staves, which relies on magic and is harder to increase proficiency anyway, so you might as well use tomes. You could always change class later once you get Galeforce.

As for stats, Is there a way to screw up a character in stats? Like, Having an EV Trained Pokemon compared with one that isn't EV trained at Lv100, The one without EV can't really be good compared to the trained one anymore

No because you can change class as many times as necessary until you get all caps.
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon