The Official Villiage Maiden Appreciation Topic

#1EndgamePosted 11/4/2013 8:44:42 AM
you guys are right, I'm too hateful, so let's spread some love for Awakening's best character today!

-she's the best mother for Lucina, she gives +1 to everything!

-no, seriously, take a look at those caps!:

+2 Str, highest modifier, tied with Olivia
+1 Mag, second to Maribelle, but lol, why'd you want to make Lucy a magic user?
+2 Skl, the lowest out of all the possible mothers, but who cares? it's not like Lucy's going to have problems hitting or activating skills with Rightful King!
+2 Spd, the lowest, but as we all know, Spd, despite being the most valuable stat, is completely worthless past 75, or even before that in the case of Lucina since she shouldn't even be fighting the one enemy with 70 Spd, since she has Counter
+2 Luk, same as everyone else except Maribelle, but lolLuk
+0 Def, the highest modifier any of Lucy's mothers will give her! yep, the Maiden results in the sturdiest Lucina! that's a definite plus!
+0 Res, it's okay, Paladin (Lucy's best class) has above average Res anyway!

not a single negative modifier! see? she's the best!

-and since Chrom will marry her instead, that frees up a mother for an optimal father for her child! want that coveted Archer class on Inigo? Stahl passes it down too

-she's prettier than Sumia the wallflower, Maribelle the brat, Sully the man, and Olivia who dresses like a tramp but gets shy whenever you actually look at her, good god girl!

-Adolf Hitler committed suicide by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.

Maiden made him do it

LOVE HER DAMN YOU!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2Sea_WyvernPosted 11/4/2013 8:55:53 AM
What is this... I don't even...

This is completely contradictory to the reality I know... It's like everything I've come to know is a lie...

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ENDGAME?!

Thank you for getting rid of him.

j/k
---
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind
#3CornholioamPosted 11/4/2013 8:58:15 AM
Endgame posted...

-she's prettier than Sumia the wallflower, Maribelle the brat, Sully the man, and Olivia who dresses like a tramp but gets shy whenever you actually look at her, good god girl!

-Adolf Hitler committed suicide by gunshot on 30 April 1945 in his Führerbunker in Berlin.

Maiden made him do it

LOVE HER DAMN YOU!

Thank you for this. Made my morning.
#4LORDDRAGON1995Posted 11/4/2013 9:04:02 AM
Just one small thing....NO GALEFORCE
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#5Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 9:06:00 AM
you're a Cherche fanboy

surely you of all people understand that Galeforce isn't everything
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#6NestegisPosted 11/4/2013 9:31:55 AM
lolMaiden
---
Pourquoi chercher a me connaitre ?
#7Sonictoast123Posted 11/4/2013 9:32:54 AM
Only if she would take off that hat.
---
- Why are you reading this?Were you hoping to see a link?
#8Emblem69Posted 11/4/2013 10:51:49 AM
NO endgame don't make fun of Olivia :(
#9Endgame(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2013 11:10:21 AM
I can't help it! she's just asking for it!

"I'm going to be a famous dancer one day! DON'T LOOK AT ME!"
---
#10LORDDRAGON1995Posted 11/4/2013 11:16:39 AM
Endgame posted...
you're a Cherche fanboy

surely you of all people understand that Galeforce isn't everything

Point is, Gerome doesn't need it. He's badass enough already. Lucina needs Galeforce to be badass enough to be his S support. (Else I would pair him with Lon'qu!Severa)
Also, generic maiden is generic. Sumia is an ass-kicking pegasus knight with great magic growth as dark flier. Plus Chrom getting his well-fed buff is important! Warriors can't fight on an empty stomach!
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183