R Mart and Roi in this game?

#1SalsaSavantPosted 11/7/2013 3:52:58 PM
ANd Eyk too?
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
#2vermillion719Posted 11/7/2013 3:59:09 PM
Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, you rapist of the English language.
---
Everyone's the hero of their own story.
FC: 0345-0681-3179
#3davidledsmaPosted 11/7/2013 4:47:56 PM
Yes, but he can't talk and has a creepy blue aura.
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.
#4Sea_WyvernPosted 11/7/2013 5:13:36 PM
Naive answer:

That phrase has become such a known berserk button for the fandom... Ironically enough, yes, they are. In fact, there's at least three different versions of Marth in the game.

Serious answer:

Bite me, you trollglodite.

Hysteric answer:

BUTCHERER! MADMAN! HELP! THERE'S A LUNATIC IN HERE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY!

Henry-Pie answer:

Yay, pointless topics!

Sdrawback answer:

?ereh etirw ot desoppus I saw tahW

Le Chrom answer:

Le sigh...

Grimswer

DAMN YOU!

Only-Sane-Man-Validar answer:

This is all written! ...No, seriously, it's all been written down somewhere in the internet. Why didn't you go and investigate a b--Wait a minute. You're just trolling me, aren't you? Right, well, let me just go get my legions of suicidally loyal zealots so that I can destroy everything that defined your existance and induct you into our faith...

My answer:

YEEEEEEEE-NOOOOO-NES! Those three guys who are obviously not in the game are in the game! Yes, that's a contradiction! No, that's not a falsehood! Yes, I know the gag's been going on for far too long already that it ceased to be funny about 20 lines ago! No, I don't care! Yes, I am bored!

Where's Cheesepower or SwordMaster when you need them to further derail a topic?
---
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind
#5RDS1Posted 11/7/2013 5:26:47 PM
Why yes, Walmart is in this game.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#6SwordMasterEXPosted 11/8/2013 12:41:45 PM
Sea_Wyvern posted...
Where's Cheesepower or SwordMaster when you need them to further derail a topic?

Playing Diablo 3, so many heads rolling it's like the french revolution, Reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, DIO!, and looking through my music collection for this copy of Vivid I can't seem to find.

Although Marth seems to be weak to the tip of my blade.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#7azn_boy150Posted 11/8/2013 1:04:33 PM
Sea_Wyvern posted...

How dare you.
---
I'm what happens nine months after a paradox and an enigma fall in love with each other.
#8Anthoba32Posted 11/8/2013 1:19:23 PM
I beat he is jacking off to some p0rn while typing this...
#9SwordMasterEXPosted 11/8/2013 1:20:01 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
Sea_Wyvern posted...

How dare you.

Well someone had to take topics off the rails since you're departure, and I am the conductor of the Crazy Train.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MLp7YNTznE
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#10FelurFalasPosted 11/8/2013 1:24:02 PM
No, but Marth and Roy are. Their names are close enough, so you should just enjoy it anyway.
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon