R Mart and Roi in this game?

#61S1ppy_cupPosted 11/11/2013 9:38:21 AM
azn_boy150 posted...
S1ppy_cup posted...
Damn... Not Vita? Well I guess I need to get a PS3. I'm gonna main the "lol Jin" because Ice attacks are Awesome. Will be subing Rachel. Didn't like Rachel as much until i saw her Lightning attack animations. And Trollzama.

Well during the Continuum Shift days, I mained Lambda. But now that Nu replaced her, I might need to switch to someone else. The reason is because I would play Lambda defensively by keeping my opponent at a distance with her Drives and gravity move. Unfortunately, I used that spinning wheel attack quite a bit, and it works differently between Lambda and Nu. To give a an idea of how I played, I played like this guy in the video except...not nearly as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4duNm03utM

Don't let that first match turn you off the video. Also, dat 6:21-6:30...

Lol, Dat 0:00-0:42. One thing I don't like about Jin is that when your battling a great player, they will easily find out your game and counter the hell out of me. Hopefully they change him slightly in BBCP, kind of how I want Sakurai to slightly improve Link in SSB4 (A little more vertical recovery from U-B). I hated facing Lambas online when they know how to corner and **** the **** out of you, which can be predictable though.

I also Blazblue physics. Noel has close range artillery and Lambda has long range Swords.
---
Official official of Officialing officials official.
Pokemon Y FC: 1907-8714-8945
#62SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 1:03:36 AM
davidledsma posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
I thought the Emo was just a plague in Plegia.

It is, Tharja was supposed to be a remade Katarina, but her fellow allies had the disease, so it eventually reached her. She then became the monster she is today.

Well MU seems to be the only one immune to the Emo/Goth, but that's because he/she contracted the Mary Sue at an early age.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#63SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 1:05:18 AM
azn_boy150 posted...
S1ppy_cup posted...
Woah, woah, woah!!! I heard Chromo Phantasma! For which systems has it been confirmed?

As far as I can tell, it's a PS3 exclusive at this point, excluding the arcade versions. Who will be your main?

Tager as always, but Kokonoe will be my sub main.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith