Chapter 14 keeps beating me down.

#1Gamecube_GamerPosted 11/9/2013 1:34:16 PM
I try, but it seems I can't go through without someone falling.

I know that part of the problem is that Anna is my only healer, but she's the only one besides Mariabelle that isn't dead or changed to another class. And Mariabelle isn't trained at all.

I use my heavily armored guys and girls, all teamed up, to try and keep them from entering the ship. But while they can take some hits, they do get worn down.

Any ideas?
---
Dark Knight MirielxSorcerer MU
Alone, they are strong. Together, they are unstoppable.
#2Airship_CanonPosted 11/9/2013 1:37:59 PM
Instead of trying to weather the storm, make a break for the boss and take him out.

This map can readily be 1-turned even on L+/No Grind, and it's advantageous to do so.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#3mudkip72Posted 11/9/2013 1:42:28 PM
Use Fliers to rush the boss on turn 1.
#4Sea_WyvernPosted 11/9/2013 4:23:36 PM
Pair up with fliers, rush the boss. Lead spellcasters paired up with fliers are optimal. You may also opt to move over people with Hammers.
---
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind
#5MalcolmMasherPosted 11/9/2013 6:52:24 PM
Allow me to advocate the reverse position: stall. Have your army blitz the east or south ship (the west enemies won't charge immediately, as long as you stay out of their range). Then you can defend its narrow plank against the rest of the enemies. A few good flyers to distract the enemy Peg reinforcements are also helpful.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#6Gamecube_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 10:04:05 PM
Well, here's what happened.

-Sorcerer MU and Great Lord Chrom clear a path.
-Dark Knight Miriel teams up with Wyvren Rider Panne
-Dark Flier Lissa uses Rally Wink to increase Mov by 1
-Panne flies in and switches with Miriel.
-After finding Miriel's Mjölnir have more power when I'm 1 away, rather than 2, I have Miriel unleash painful death from above.
---
Dark Knight MirielxSorcerer MU
Alone, they are strong. Together, they are unstoppable.
#7Arvis_JaggamarPosted 11/13/2013 7:21:13 AM
@Gamecube_Gamer

Incidentally, I also paired up MU and Miriel. I love Miriel. She's hot and hilarious. Funniest dang character in the game.

But that has nothing to do with your issue. Interesting, Ch. 14 is my next battle, and right now I feel like I am a little overpowered for it, although I have yet to attempt it. And yet here you are talking about Rally Wink and such and I don't have anything like that.

I assume you're playing on Hard?

-Arvis
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ever17, Mario Kart Wii, Civilization V
#8OrihimePosted 11/13/2013 7:22:00 PM
Arvis_Jaggamar posted...
But that has nothing to do with your issue. Interesting, Ch. 14 is my next battle, and right now I feel like I am a little overpowered for it, although I have yet to attempt it. And yet here you are talking about Rally Wink and such and I don't have anything like that.

I assume you're playing on Hard?

-Arvis

I think he meant Rally Movement, which increases Mov by 1 for one turn. It's learned by Dark Fliers at lvl 5.
#9sonicfreek879Posted 11/14/2013 11:34:04 AM
if youre on easy, buy reeking boxes and GRIND LIKE HELL!!! if on hard or higher, EXPonential growth.