So about Frederick's supports (midgame spoilers)

#1PT_PiranhaPosted 11/11/2013 3:03:32 PM
In the middle support, your character feeds him some of the jerky from the night they first set up camp after beating the rogues in Southtown.

But if you beat Gangrel in Chapter 11 and don't B-Support with Frederick until at least Chapter 12, that means Frederick's eating two-year old jerky. Doesn't it?

No wonder he has trouble eating it.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#2NintendoManiaPosted 11/11/2013 4:15:50 PM
A couple of strange instances like these pop up if you advance to the next support level after the skip. I remember My Unit and Ricken is one of them. C rank involves Ricken beginning to write a letter back home, and the B rank shows he still hasn't finished it yet.

My favourite one is Chrom and Frederick. Chrom scolds Frederick over the infamous "Chrom wants you" posters in B rank, but C rank show they were already posted around camp. I guess it wasn't that big of a deal if it took him two years to finally make a fuss over it.
---
"Body armor is for your body not your head."- My bro's friend after shooting my character in the head on Golden Eye 007
NNID: a_HUGE_hotspring
#3mudkip72Posted 11/11/2013 4:35:02 PM(edited)
There's also a case where reaching the C support of MU/Lissa before Ch. 2 or something has them refer to the Risen by name despite that deciding on what to call them hasn't happened yet.
#4Sea_WyvernPosted 11/11/2013 4:50:10 PM
Well, The Dev Team Can't Think Of Literally Everything. Sure, they did Think Of A LOT Of Stuff to qualify for the trope, but they're only human.
---
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind
#5SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 1:12:28 AM
The Virion x Panne C support brings up Virion running away from Valm before chapter 11. actually the Maribelle one brings up him being royalty as well. Basically quite a few of Virion's supports function better after chapter 11.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith