Make your own class

#1YayorNayPosted 11/11/2013 4:24:38 PM
I'm bored so I'm making this topic. Make your own class in FE:A the only rules are you have to specify what its assets are and what its flaws are, weapon types, top level (level 30 or level 20) and what skills it learns. I'll start:

Dark Dancer
Top Level: 30
Assets: Skill, Speed, Luck
Flaws: Strength, Defense, Resistance
Weapon Types: Tomes, including dark tomes, can attract (skips one enemy's move for one turn)
Skills: Seduction (can attract 2 spaces away), Shadowgift (level 15)
Description (Optional):
A seductive dancer who excels at dark magic.
#2TwilightRaverPosted 11/11/2013 4:32:19 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/67103815
---
Finding the way to the dawn. Liberate this guilty conscience and clear my name.
- 3DS FC: 0447 - 5910 - 1026.-
#3Airship_CanonPosted 11/11/2013 4:37:31 PM
Master Knight
[Special Class-- Levels to 30]
Stats:
Caps: 80 HP; 45 LCK, 40 everything else;
Growths: 50% HP; 10% STR, MAG, SKL, SPD; 5% DEF, RES
Bases: 25 HP; 0 LCK; 7 everything else
Move: 8, Mounted
Weapon Types: All (Not Dark, Not Long Bow, and Not Katana) (The currently equipped Weapon and the two lowest Weapon Ranks will be displayed)
Skills: None

Description:
An enigmatic knight who is at the pinnacle of performance. Can use any weapon freely.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#4Anthoba32Posted 11/11/2013 4:50:18 PM
YayorNay posted...
I'm bored so I'm making this topic. Make your own class in FE:A the only rules are you have to specify what its assets are and what its flaws are, weapon types, top level (level 30 or level 20) and what skills it learns. I'll start:

Dark Dancer
Weapon Types: Tomes, including dark tomes, can attract (skips one enemy's move for one turn)
Description (Optional):

Yeah, I don't see Olivia being this anytime soon.... to shy.

Aversa on the other hand.....
---
3DS FC: 4768-7468-5394
#5YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 4:54:43 PM
Anthoba32 posted...
YayorNay posted...

Dark Dancer
Description (Optional):

Yeah, I don't see Olivia being this anytime soon.... to shy.

Aversa on the other hand.....

True dat, but I wanted to make a class for Shadowgift just so it could be distributed more and every1 that could get sorc wouldn't automatically be sorc. Maybe Cherche (which sounds ridiculous because dat physical build), Cordelia, Tharja, Anna, Maribelle would be fit for this type of class.
#6Sea_WyvernPosted 11/11/2013 5:47:53 PM
People, we already have a topic for posting new ideas, including new classes. Please go post them there for completion's sake.

TwilightRaver already posted the link.
---
It's about badass o'clock! And we're right on time!
-- MemphisMastermind
#7HonzouPosted 11/11/2013 8:29:44 PM
Lose the heavy ass tomes, and make it something like beads, or some other magical item that fits a dancer and it could work.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#8katellaPosted 11/11/2013 9:56:26 PM
Honzou posted...
Lose the heavy ass tomes, and make it something like beads, or some other magical item that fits a dancer and it could work.

You're asking for trouble.

Cheese, where art thou?
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#9Cheesepower5Posted 11/11/2013 11:31:25 PM
katella posted...
Honzou posted...

You're asking for trouble.

Cheese, where art thou?

What? I don't see anything sexual about tha-

Oh.

OOOHHHHHH.

Giggity.

So do you think a Dark Dancer could wield a whole chain of beads? What might be the most "attacks" a Dark Dancer could pass with these beads? I'm seduced just thinking about it.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#10Anthoba32Posted 11/11/2013 11:48:03 PM
Well this escalated quickly.
---
3DS FC: 4768-7468-5394
Just PM me and I will add you.