Make your own class

#11katellaPosted 11/12/2013 12:14:02 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
katella posted...
Honzou posted...
Lose the heavy ass tomes, and make it something like beads, or some other magical item that fits a dancer and it could work.

You're asking for trouble.

Cheese, where art thou?

What? I don't see anything sexual about tha-

Oh.

OOOHHHHHH.

Giggity.

So do you think a Dark Dancer could wield a whole chain of beads? What might be the most "attacks" a Dark Dancer could pass with these beads? I'm seduced just thinking about it.

What have I done?
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#12SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 12:19:58 AM
katella posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
katella posted...
Honzou posted...
Lose the heavy ass tomes, and make it something like beads, or some other magical item that fits a dancer and it could work.

Cheese, where art thou?

Oh.

OOOHHHHHH.

Giggity.

So do you think a Dark Dancer could wield a whole chain of beads? What might be the most "attacks" a Dark Dancer could pass with these beads? I'm seduced just thinking about it.

What have I done?

Step off my man you cheap hussy!
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#13Cheesepower5Posted 11/12/2013 12:39:57 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
katella posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
katella posted...
Honzou posted...

Cheese, where art thou?

Oh.

OOOHHHHHH.

Giggity.

What have I done?

Step off my man you cheap hussy!

SMEXy, please! There's nothing that Katella and I have discussed that I wouldn't rather be discussing with you!

Like, how many uses do these beads have? Do they make an audible "pop" when used? How many beads can a Dark Dancer hold in her... "Inventory"?
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#14SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 12:57:11 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SMEXy, please! There's nothing that Katella and I have discussed that I wouldn't rather be discussing with you!

Like, how many uses do these beads have? Do they make an audible "pop" when used? How many beads can a Dark Dancer hold in her... "Inventory"?

I wasn't referring to you making sexual innuendos with someone else; I was referring to her only calling to you and not inviting me. If this is going down I want to make it a three way.

Obviously those beads can be used at least 523 ways. 524 ways if you count the "DP Centipede" as using. They do with how slow I pull out. Lv.1 can hold 10, but Lv.30 can hold 60.

Also Inigo should have Dark Dancer. I mean with the way he uses Owain's Sword Hand those beads should be nothing.
---
"Oh, is this a bad time? I hope I'm not interrupting anything...OR AM I?!"- Dan Smith
#15Cheesepower5Posted 11/12/2013 1:15:18 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

I wasn't referring to you making sexual innuendos with someone else; I was referring to her only calling to you and not inviting me. If this is going down I want to make it a three way.

Obviously those beads can be used at least 523 ways. 524 ways if you count the "DP Centipede" as using. They do with how slow I pull out. Lv.1 can hold 10, but Lv.30 can hold 60.

Also Inigo should have Dark Dancer. I mean with the way he uses Owain's Sword Hand those beads should be nothing.

You know I'm always up for a three way. Think azn_boy would be down to make it a foursome?

Do stats or skills effect Bead use in any way? What if I had the skill "Backdoor Fighter"?

If Inigio was a Dark Dancer, his Seduce would always fail.
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#16SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 1:45:15 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

You know I'm always up for a three way. Think azn_boy would be down to make it a foursome?

Do stats or skills effect Bead use in any way? What if I had the skill "Backdoor Fighter"?

No but he'll most likely derail a derailing and someone will make an Inception reference because apparently the concept of a "Dream within a Dream" didn't exist before 2010! >_>

Yes, but sol doesn't work because the attack hits where the sun don't shine, but Luna is extra effective under such a full moon. Why fight it when you can accept it? <3

Even the risen chief from chapter 2 wouldn't be seduced.
---
#17katellaPosted 11/12/2013 1:50:12 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Do stats or skills effect Bead use in any way? What if I had the skill "Backdoor Fighter"

Auto-limit breaker; saves you a skill slot so that your Ignis can have Solidarity.
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#18Cheesepower5Posted 11/12/2013 1:52:48 AM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...

No but he'll most likely derail a derailing and someone will make an Inception reference because apparently the concept of a "Dream within a Dream" didn't exist before 2010! >_>

Yes, but sol doesn't work because the attack hits where the sun don't shine, but Luna is extra effective under such a full moon. Why fight it when you can accept it? <3

Even the risen chief from chapter 2 wouldn't be seduced.

He's always so into derailing, but someday we'll teach azn_boy the simple joys of plain old railing.

Astra and Brave are kinda redundant cause a good Bead has multi-hit anyway.

If you street pass against someone with Owain on their team then it's the only way for Inigo's Seduce to work.
---
#19Cheesepower5Posted 11/12/2013 1:54:05 AM
katella posted...
Cheesepower5 posted...
Do stats or skills effect Bead use in any way? What if I had the skill "Backdoor Fighter"

Auto-limit breaker; saves you a skill slot so that your Ignis can have Solidarity.

Because sometimes getting Physical feels like Magic.
---
#20SwordMasterEXPosted 11/12/2013 2:02:42 AM
Cheesepower5 posted...
He's always so into derailing, but someday we'll teach azn_boy the simple joys of plain old railing.

Astra and Brave are kinda redundant cause a good Bead has multi-hit anyway.

If you street pass against someone with Owain on their team then it's the only way for Inigo's Seduce to work.

Or rail shooting. I recently played House of the Dead 2 at Gameworks and was reminded of how fun those were.

Not so not so my Cheese Puff, for you see a Brave Bead slips is twice as fast thanks to the forged lube. Although Glass Beads seem to be the most popular.

And Gerome. He got through his emotional mask with an elegant dance that had Gerome on his back.
---