beatboxx47 posted...
Bleck5 posted...
goodgirl11 posted...
Owain=Rosalina

<3

Fact

Rosalina is a good character, Owain isn't

She is also 10x more popular than any Fire Emblem character

If anything Rosalina is 30X more popular than any Fire Emblem character 10X more popular than Ike an Marth. 15x more popular than Roy
---
Worst YouTube video in existence
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYqU-yKVA4
#22Airship_CanonPosted 11/13/2013 7:02:54 PM
sneeker944 posted...
beatboxx47 posted...
Bleck5 posted...
goodgirl11 posted...
Owain=Rosalina

<3

Fact

If anything Rosalina is 30X more popular than any Fire Emblem character 10X more popular than Ike an Marth. 15x more popular than Roy

And she's exactly like Owain.
Popular without reason, and simultaneously bad.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#23davidledsmaPosted 11/13/2013 7:04:54 PM
Airship_Canon posted...
sneeker944 posted...
beatboxx47 posted...
Bleck5 posted...
goodgirl11 posted...
Owain=Rosalina

<3

Fact

And she's exactly like Owain.
Popular without reason, and simultaneously bad.

Better reason than "He's sexy and I like him and don't even know what Fire Emblem is but he's awesome!"
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.
#24sneeker944Posted 11/13/2013 7:21:04 PM
I do agree that Owain=Rosalina though

-Both the used heavily for looks, as you can see in the topic linked in this topic.

-Massive explosion in popularity despite both being mediocre at best. Rosalina is arguably the 6th most popular Mario character despite only being aroun since 2007. It will be hard for her to rise any further as the top 5 are the most recognizable iconice video game characters ever (Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi) Owain is arguably the 5th most popular Fire Emblem character behind Ike, Marth, Roy, and Lyn despite him being around only a year.

- the only thing we need for them to be twins is for Nintnedo to start shoving Owain down are throats like they are with Rosalina, by putting him in every game.
---
#25IlluminaZer0Posted 11/13/2013 7:28:24 PM
Rosalina is also an essential character in Super Mario Galaxy. Owain is an optional side character that many players may not even unlock. So nay.
#26sneeker944Posted 11/13/2013 7:31:40 PM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
Rosalina is also an essential character in Super Mario Galaxy. Owain is an optional side character that many players may not even unlock. So nay.

Which is why I said all we need is for them to start shoving Owain down our throats like they are with Rosalina
---
#27IlluminaZer0Posted 11/13/2013 7:44:01 PM
sneeker944 posted...
Which is why I said all we need is for them to start shoving Owain down our throats like they are with Rosalina

Rosalina started significant, even if she were unpopular she would still be significant to the Mario universe. in contrast people are trying to force Owain (and rather badly at that).
#28sneeker944Posted 11/13/2013 7:49:53 PM
IlluminaZer0 posted...
sneeker944 posted...

Rosalina started significant, even if she were unpopular she would still be significant to the Mario universe. in contrast people are trying to force Owain (and rather badly at that).

Rosalina wasn't that significant then. Now that she is playable in Super Mario 3D World, she is now officially part of the MAIN MAIN cast along with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Yoshi.

If Owain appears in future games which is possible as they seemed to listen to the fan demand of Rosalina. Then they would pretty much be twins.
---
#29Danger_ClosePosted 11/13/2013 7:59:36 PM
hi i'm daisy
---
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
#30newyorkemblemPosted 11/13/2013 8:07:29 PM
Danger_Close posted...
hi i'm daisy

Too bad Waluigi time