A quick review of Fire Awakening: Emblem

#11Sonictoast123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 11:04:05 AM
Blademaster_Aio posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
Wow, good job everyone.

You must be great at parties.

It's GameFAQS this place takes everything seriously and don't know how to take jokes, or detect trolling and sarcasm.

Give me a second to edit my post for people who didn't read the first paragraph right

That much is obvious. But exactly what kind of stuff did you wanna hear? It won't be long before the derailing train arrives. If they want to I guess.

Well, it's obvious to expect what happened. Although I expected a slightly different variation of "Fake".

Hell, they included the feet thing in there. That could start something.

I hope the train arrives soon.
---
Official Marthio of the SSB4 Wii U board
#12sylawatchPosted 11/16/2013 11:05:10 AM
Sonictoast123 posted...
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
Wow, good job everyone.

It's GameFAQS this place takes everything seriously and don't know how to take jokes, or detect trolling and sarcasm.

Give me a second to edit my post for people who didn't read the first paragraph right

Yup that is what people have to do now. I had to do the same because of idiot users otherwise it would get modded. This place is the pits sometimes.
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#13Blademaster_AioPosted 11/16/2013 11:09:04 AM
Sonictoast123 posted...

Yeah but... they don't have feet. Or anything that resembles feet, at any rate. I mean, I love FE and I don't care about nit picks like that, buuuut... 'tis the truth.

There be no feet. o.o
---
<o.o< >o.o> ^o.o^ <o.o< >o.o> ^o.o^
#14Sonictoast123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 11:09:05 AM
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
Wow, good job everyone.

Yup that is what people have to do now. I had to do the same because of idiot users otherwise it would get modded. This place is the pits sometimes.

lol
---
#15sylawatchPosted 11/16/2013 11:15:08 AM
Sonictoast123 posted...
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
sylawatch posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...
Wow, good job everyone.

lol

Yes lol is correct. I lol every time it happens too don't you?
---
Owain, Ashley, Toad, Ridley, Vaati, Rosalina, and Paper Mario For Smash Baby!.....
Yosh in the clouds=Yoshi deconfirmed http://i.imgur.com/22cOC1F.jpg
#16Sonictoast123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 11:23:17 AM
Blademaster_Aio posted...
Sonictoast123 posted...

Yeah but... they don't have feet. Or anything that resembles feet, at any rate. I mean, I love FE and I don't care about nit picks like that, buuuut... 'tis the truth.

There be no feet. o.o

That's the spirit!
---
#17FireStorm533Posted 11/16/2013 11:32:03 AM
Syla tour trolling has become such a habbit that you are trolling while complaining about trolling.
---
I have given up on the internet. Too many people don't know what the word "troll" means or lack intelligence.
#18SorcsFTWPosted 11/16/2013 12:50:38 PM
I never seen such fail trolling in my life before.
#191iqPosted 11/16/2013 5:12:56 PM
You guys have never been on p4rgaming before, have you?
---
Vote donnel for SSB4!
3ds FC: 4596-9999-0519
#20Airship_CanonPosted 11/16/2013 5:16:19 PM
That site is "The Onion" for gaming news.
To expect that their Reviews are trolls is...
Well.. expected.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.