The Official Unofficial Semiofficial Chrom x Sumia Shipping Unappreciation Topic

#1Sonictoast123Posted 11/17/2013 10:49:24 AM
- So what about that stuff in the opening cutscene? Who else were they gonna put in there, Lon'qu?

- Chrom falls in love with Sumia over pies? What a crappy support for a pairing that the devs try to force on you

- Nothing is canon until the creators say so

- Cynthia doesn't deserve to be Lucina's sister

- I bet their house would smell like horse **** with all the Pegasi

- In that scene where Chrom gets married, Sumia would probably trip over the balcony and repeat chapter 9 for Chrom.

- She reads too much, probably more than Miriel or MU. Why would Chrom marry that?

- Sumia should just leave the Shepherds and read people flower readings for the 5 cents worth of money they are.

John Wilkes Booth was a famous American stage actor who assassinated President Abraham Lincoln at Ford's Theatre, in Washington, D.C., on April 14, 1865. He was driven to do it after meeting Sumia and wanting to get away from her as quickly as possible.
---
Official Marthio of the SSB4 Wii U board
#2DragonReborn97Posted 11/17/2013 11:16:11 AM
Endgame?

Move along, folks.

Move along.
---
Everyone sees what you appear to be, few know what you really are.-Niccolo Machiavelli
#3Sonictoast123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 11:36:48 AM
DragonReborn97 posted...
Endgame?

Move along, folks.

Move along.

You dirty Sumia supporter.
---
#4EndgamePosted 11/17/2013 11:42:05 AM
not me
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#5Cheesepower5Posted 11/17/2013 12:00:20 PM
Endgame posted...
not me

You'd come up with a much more convincing reason behind why Lincoln's assassination is FE13's fault. Because you know the truth.

Sucks being the Cassandra, doesn't it?
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#6Sonictoast123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2013 12:15:28 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Endgame posted...
not me

You'd come up with a much more convincing reason behind why Lincoln's assassination is FE13's fault. Because you know the truth.

Sucks being the Cassandra, doesn't it?

Because the first one tells all right?
---