What's the hardest early chapter on Lunatic?

#1Shadowlink33Posted 11/17/2013 1:51:44 PM
I luckily picked up a Tiki's Tear (+5 HP, +2 all other stats for one battle) in chapter 1. I'm wondering what is the best early level to use it on. So far, Chapter 2 is kicking my ass because Frederick dies no matter what I do before I can get to a fort, so I'm tempted to use it now. Should I keep going and try and save it for chapter 3 or 4? Thanks.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3067 - 5724 - 3229
Pokemon Y FS: (Water) Panpour / Poliwhirl / Wartortle
#2MalcolmMasherPosted 11/17/2013 2:16:12 PM
It's Chapter 2, no contest. Chapter 3 is significantly easier; you can cripple the first two waves with a Fred/Kellam pair, and abuse chokepoints against the rest of the map. Chapter 4 has a very small number of enemies, and they only advance two at a time. Thank your lucky stars, and Tear it up immediately.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#3mudkip72Posted 11/17/2013 2:43:15 PM(edited)
Ch. 2. Surviving the first and second turn onslaughts is rough.

Ch. 3 is easier since you have Kellam as a +Def pair up partner who comes with a Javelin to trade off to Fred if needed. And the 2nd set of enemies can be outmaneuvered. (Though on Luna+ the introduction of Counter can make this hell too).
Ch. 4 is a joke by comparison since you get access to the Wireless features, including renown awards and bonus box, and there are less enemies.
#4Airship_CanonPosted 11/17/2013 8:59:39 PM
This is double true on L+ thanks to it being the one true Luck-based mission in the whole thing.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.