Which would be a better husband for Panne and Cherche?

#1Edge99999Posted 11/18/2013 1:22:30 PM
I have Frederick, and Lon'qu left. (I also have Virion and Kellam left also, but I don't really use or like them)

So that leaves Frederick and Lon'qu. Who would be better wives for them between Panne and Cherche?
#2katellaPosted 11/18/2013 1:45:23 PM
Don't waste your pixels on that disgraceful creature(Taghoul). The end result is a major disappointment and Taghouls are ****ing disgusting. ;-;
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#3Cheesepower5Posted 11/18/2013 1:49:40 PM
katella posted...
Don't waste your pixels on that disgraceful creature(Taghoul). The end result is a major disappointment and Taghouls are ****ing disgusting. ;-;

*Panne sitting alone in an unlit room*

"Happy birthday... To me... *sniff*

Kellam: "I'M RIGHT HERE"
---
Etrian Odyssey; The only series where hardened warriors have to graduate from killing squirrels, armadillos and grasshoppers to still get stomped by a baboon.
#4Edge99999(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2013 2:38:42 PM
What is the Taguel class disliked so much?
#5katellaPosted 11/18/2013 3:27:41 PM
Edge99999 posted...

Because they are terrible and a poorly done and overused trope that is a pale imitation of the Laguz.
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#6FefnirOmega13Posted 11/18/2013 4:04:26 PM
give panne to me

rabbits r sexah lol
---
If you die around here, you'll burn so hard there won't even be ashes left.
If I want your corpse, I'd better take ya down here!
#7KuzuryuSubaruPosted 11/18/2013 6:24:03 PM
Edge99999 posted...

Panne is annoying.
Taguel forms look ridiculous.
---
They went out of their way to make us pay for features that could have easily been added as a free, offline, inclusive function
-4chan anon on PokeTransfer
#8Airship_CanonPosted 11/18/2013 6:30:05 PM(edited)
katella posted...
that is a pale imitation of the Laguz.

No.
Taguel > The majority of Laguz.
ONLY Royals can compare.

Transform gauge is strictly worse than stones.

This post does not mean either aren't dirty subhuman trash.
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#9OrihimePosted 11/19/2013 5:11:40 PM
Edge99999 posted...

Well, forget about aesthetics for a moment. The Taguel class is disliked because the offensive options are poor. Taguels can only equip Beaststone and Beaststone +, which can only attack from 1 range. Manaketes have Dragonstones, which can also attack from 2 range. So, unlike classes that can equip Dragonstones, axes or lances, Taguels can't switch over to a Javelin or Hand Axe and kill annoying mages or any enemy with a 2 range weapon during the enemy phase. Yes, the Beaststone does boost the Taguel's stats, but if you wanted that, Nowi, Tiki or Nah have similar boosts with their Dragonstones.

But since you asked, who would be the best father for Cherche and Panne-- I would say Cherche x Frederick and Panne x Lon'qu. Frederick can give Gerome Aegis to address Gerome's weakness to magic and arrows. Lon'qu is mainly for dat speed for Yarne.
#10davidledsmaPosted 11/19/2013 6:47:42 PM
Airship_Canon posted...
katella posted...
that is a pale imitation of the Laguz.

No.
Taguel > The majority of Laguz.
ONLY Royals can compare.

Transform gauge is strictly worse than stones.

This post does not mean either aren't dirty subhuman trash.

Vika would like a word with you.
---
Divine Dragon's Blood is back in stock.