Which would be a better husband for Panne and Cherche?

#11Sun XiaoPosted 11/19/2013 11:48:51 PM
Stahl- Balance
Frederick- Balance
Lon'qu- Ultimate Assassin for Morgan if your Avatar marries to Yarne.
Virion- High speed and skill
Vaike- Pure offensive
Kellam- has good defense.
Gregor- Balance

I won't recommend Avatar, Henry, Donnel, and Gaius because they can't pass Dark Flier class to Yarne.

You can pick one of them ,but you may want to wait till every girls to get marry then last guy will be bunny's hubby.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporate Greed !
#12guedesbrawlPosted 11/20/2013 3:55:42 AM
Henry and Vaike.

One of them will be more supporter with anathema while the other hits like a truck
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#13katellaPosted 11/20/2013 6:31:50 AM
davidledsma posted...
Airship_Canon posted...
katella posted...
that is a pale imitation of the Laguz.

No.
Taguel > The majority of Laguz.
ONLY Royals can compare.

Transform gauge is strictly worse than stones.

This post does not mean either aren't dirty subhuman trash.

Vika would like a word with you.

And Maurim, Mordecai, Kurthnaga, Volug, Nasir, Janaff, Ulki, all 3 Herons and Skrimir. They all did well at their parts.

Taguel? Worthless trash.
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#14LORDDRAGON1995Posted 11/20/2013 7:03:34 AM
Lon'qu is second best husband for Cherche, MU being the best one ofc. MUxCherche everyday
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#15Arvis_JaggamarPosted 11/20/2013 7:14:48 AM
I still think Kellam x Cherche is a cute couple.

-Arvis
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ever17, Mario Kart Wii, Civilization V
#16ExorianPosted 11/20/2013 6:31:46 PM
Well like I said in a thread open for this very purpose, I was hoping you could use Taguel's Beaststones in other classes other than only Taguel itself (same for Manaketes BTW). Seeing how they keep their racial status quo regardless of their current job (and so does their weaknesses for anti-animal/dragon weapons), thought it would be a logical thin g to do, and a differential to appeal for the species's usefulness. No such luck tho...

But anyway, back on topic, I liked the decision to marry my MA to Panne. Because both keep a dangerous beast within. Hooray for foreshadowing! :D
---
"Know your own limits, and learn how to break them"
"Fight with your heart and soul"