Which of the following noob pairings is the worst?

#11Sun XiaoPosted 11/23/2013 3:16:29 AM
davidledsma posted...
mudkip72 posted...
^Brady already gets Cavalier by default from Maribelle.

Is that what happened to Dark Flier or Troubadour? I usually have Mari with Ricken, Stahl, Chrom or MU so I wouldn't know.

Since Pegasus Knight and Troubadour are exclusive to female, Brady will get Cavalier and Priest classes instead. At least, Maribelle should able to pass Galeforce to Brady. Btw, Ricken has Mage, Cavalier, and Archer ,so Maribelle already has Mage and Cavalier that's why Ricken can pass only Archer class to Brady.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporate Greed !
#12guedesbrawlPosted 11/23/2013 4:08:53 AM
gregor nowi can't do **** lategame outside of Axefaire support with no filler and no aggressor. she has no Galeforce, no Luna, and no Tanking skills, so by ggressor and fillers alone she's beat be gerome

both Owain and Laurent can VV, Brady is Brady, the other 2 are gud
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#13Anthoba32Posted 11/23/2013 5:56:28 AM
I detect a hint of extreme bias in this poll.

Best not to take a vote.
---
3DS FC: 4768-7468-5394
Just PM me and I will add you.
#14Sun XiaoPosted 11/23/2013 11:06:17 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
gregor nowi can't do **** lategame outside of Axefaire support with no filler and no aggressor. she has no Galeforce, no Luna, and no Tanking skills, so by ggressor and fillers alone she's beat be gerome

both Owain and Laurent can VV, Brady is Brady, the other 2 are gud

Since she's Manakete, she doesn't need Galeforce. Not mention that Gregor is one of the best pairing for Nowi to have because he can pass Myrmidon, Mercenary, and Troubadour classes. At same time, he can pass one of 6 skills from Barbarian class to Nah. In addition, Nah will have best modifiers especially STR and DEF if Gregor is her dad.

I will summarize each pairings except Ricken-Maribelle and Nowi-Gregor that I already explained.

Lon'qu-Severa

Severa will be totally broken character since she will get +6 SPD and SKL. Not mention Severa will have Pegasus Knight, Myrmidon, Mercenary, Dark Mage, Thief, and Wyvern Knight classes too that means she will have Galeforce, Armsthrift, Astra, etc. There is no way for them to be worst pairing unless you mean Lon'qu is better suit for some else beside Cordelia.

Well, Morgan is always broken character no matter who is his/her parents as long Avatar is her/his parent. However, modifiers can ruin Morgan if you pair Chrom with wrong girl while pick wrong assets, though.

Vaike-Cherche

This is rather bad pairing ,but his modifiers are too great to ignore ,so Gerome would be perfect Berserker with high STR. This pairing is far from being worst.

Libra-Lissa

This might be 2nd worst pairing because Owain is swordfighter not magic user. However, he can turn out to be a great character if he becomes Sorcerer or Sage because of +4 MAG and +3 RES.

Stahl-Miriel

This is rather odd pairing. Since Laurent is not mean to be fighter, Stahl has Cavalier, Myrimidion, and Archer. This is probably 3rd worst pairing since Laurent can inherit 3 classes from Stahl and will get decent modifiers as well.
---
Annoy A Republican, Fight Corporate Greed !
#15EndgamePosted 11/23/2013 11:26:25 AM
Lon'quxCordelia (outright creates the best non-Morgan unit in the entire ****ing game), VaikexCherche, and StahlxMiriel (because all the better fathers are going to better children) are optimal pairings, RickenxMaribelle is only not optimal because Owain gains more from Ricken as a father than Brady does, although Ricken!Brady beats out Ricken!Owain by 1 Skl (a slight advantage is still an advantage) and I don't see the worst common pairings of ChromxSumia, ChromxFeMU, or StahlxCordelia on that list

go directly to Jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#16VascelaPosted 11/23/2013 2:05:21 PM
This might be 2nd worst pairing because Owain is swordfighter not magic user. However, he can turn out to be a great character if he becomes Sorcerer or Sage because of +4 MAG and +3 RES.

You set some great bait for some people who scream optimism! Very daring.