Lukeyist thing ever (major spoilers)

#1raze200Posted 12/20/2013 6:54:10 AM
I just recurted my other MU from the logbook as a dread fighter. With arms thrift ,Astra,ignis,sol and all stats plus 2. I faught grima with thoran with him paired up with my real MU. 13 damage was gona be done.
Battle starts
Grima:I am Grima. I AM DESPAIR (since it wasn't the actual MU fighting him it was his default qoute)
Astra actavtes
Jacob: here's how it's done!
Blasts him five times hitting all of the attacks.
Grima misses
Astra actavtes again
Jacob: your finished! Hits all of them again.

Kills grima.

What's your lucky moment
(Personally that guys skill was decently high maybe even capped (though the actaul MU for that profile has all stats capped save res)
---
I herd you liked sol and ya liked luna so I put yer sol in yer luna!
#2azn_boy150Posted 12/20/2013 7:29:37 AM
This topic hurts my eyes...
---
Dean of the University of Topic Derailing
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#3raze200(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:21:39 AM
Why my spelling or the fact that EVERY attack I get with him is either sol,ignis or Astra?
---
#4azn_boy150Posted 12/20/2013 8:28:42 AM
raze200 posted...
Why my spelling or the fact that EVERY attack I get with him is either sol,ignis or Astra?

Definitely the spelling.
---
#5raze200(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 8:36:35 AM
Heh heh I'm on an iPad so I usealy let auto correct do the spelling half he time sorry. So what is the lukeyst thing you've had I game?
---
#6Mister_SockyPosted 12/20/2013 9:01:16 AM
raze200 posted...
Heh heh I'm on an iPad so I usealy let auto correct do the spelling half he time sorry. So what is the lukeyst thing you've had I game?

Auto correct doesn't auto correct "luckiest" into "lukeyst"
---
But I just the balls
#7I_eat_tablesPosted 12/20/2013 9:02:52 AM
Auto-correct doesn't know how to spell luckiest? Fought? Recruited? Usually? I suppose it can't be helped.

That doesn't sound all that lucky to me, I'd say. With ~48 SKL (hard to know exactly since I don't know your Avatar build, or what your (main) Avatar's class was) you'd have a 24% Astra rate, which means about 1/16 chance of landing it twice. And even on Lunatic, your hit rate would have been somewhere around 80% with an unforged Thoron, meaning the chance of landing 10 hits in a row would be around 44%, give or take. Combined, that means about a 2.5% chance - 1/40. It's nice, but it's hardly an insane combo. Especially considering a Luna or Ignis hit in there would have increased the damage almost as much.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#8azn_boy150Posted 12/20/2013 9:10:26 AM
raze200 posted...
Heh heh I'm on an iPad so I usealy let auto correct do the spelling half he time sorry.

Even Auto-Correct isn't this bad.
---
#9raze200(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 9:17:43 AM
Ok ok I suck at spelling and I type fast so things don't turn out right....
Later I'll add my MUs stats up
The one that faught had a speed asset and ironically a skill flaw or luckmone or the other. It's actuly not that lucky I get those sol Astra and ignis hits fairly offen
---
#10NewbieN00bPosted 12/20/2013 1:22:55 PM
luckmone?
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427