3. i hate this game because everyone is straight
2 years ago#1
whats the point if i can't indulge in sodomite activities
---
Gamers say the darnedest things!
2 years ago#2
Owain isn't
---
ROSALINA IS CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS. 4!
-Hell yeah!!
2 years ago#3
i still can't engage in sodomite activities with him.

he's a video game character.

also i cant find any sources to back up your claim, gimmie some proof.
---
Gamers say the darnedest things!
2 years ago#4
Vincent and Victor aren't straight and they're brothers on top of that, but you can't indulge in sodomite activities with them.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
2 years ago#5
It's not that everyone is straight it's that they know (Well just Tharja) they're supposed to make super children.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
Official President Marth of Gamefaqs
2 years ago#6
I wouldn't say "everyone" is straight. Sure, Tharja respects the limits of the support system like everybody else from a gameplay standpoint (i.e. the game only lets her marry guys), but I dare you to play with both genders of My Unit and then try to determine that Tharja is anything other than bisexual. Anybody with an unhealthy obsession over the My Unit regardless of that character's gender probably doesn't lend themselves to being straight (Katarina from New Mystery's in the same boat, and it'll probably end up becoming a proper archetype as long as the My Unit concept continues to be used)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
2 years ago#7
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Vincent and Victor aren't straight and they're brothers on top of that, but you can't indulge in sodomite activities with them.

You do understand that your sig still gives Capcom recognition, right?
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
2 years ago#8
"Enter the Vaike!"

.....you sure about that?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
2 years ago#9
Endgame posted...
"Enter the Vaike!"

.....you sure about that?

Yes.

And why are you arguing, endgame? Is this just more proof you're tsundere for this game?
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
2 years ago#10
DahlVaughnni posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

You do understand that your sig still gives Capcom recognition, right?

No, otherwise I wouldn't have kept it as my signature for the part two years and a half.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. i hate this game because everyone is straight

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived