i hate this game because everyone is straight

#1barabobamPosted 12/20/2013 4:08:19 PM
whats the point if i can't indulge in sodomite activities
---
Gamers say the darnedest things!
#2beatboxx47Posted 12/20/2013 4:20:18 PM
Owain isn't
---
ROSALINA IS CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS. 4!
-Hell yeah!!
#3barabobam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2013 4:24:00 PM
i still can't engage in sodomite activities with him.

he's a video game character.

also i cant find any sources to back up your claim, gimmie some proof.
---
Gamers say the darnedest things!
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/20/2013 5:57:02 PM
Vincent and Victor aren't straight and they're brothers on top of that, but you can't indulge in sodomite activities with them.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5President_MarthPosted 12/20/2013 6:02:15 PM
It's not that everyone is straight it's that they know (Well just Tharja) they're supposed to make super children.
---
Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! Marth kicks arse! ~AngryPidgeon
Official President Marth of Gamefaqs
#6shiningpikablu252Posted 12/21/2013 8:27:52 AM
I wouldn't say "everyone" is straight. Sure, Tharja respects the limits of the support system like everybody else from a gameplay standpoint (i.e. the game only lets her marry guys), but I dare you to play with both genders of My Unit and then try to determine that Tharja is anything other than bisexual. Anybody with an unhealthy obsession over the My Unit regardless of that character's gender probably doesn't lend themselves to being straight (Katarina from New Mystery's in the same boat, and it'll probably end up becoming a proper archetype as long as the My Unit concept continues to be used)...
---
I am a die hard Pokemon fan to the most, including the traditional hate of Yu-Gi-Oh.
#7DahlVaughnniPosted 12/22/2013 8:31:54 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Vincent and Victor aren't straight and they're brothers on top of that, but you can't indulge in sodomite activities with them.

You do understand that your sig still gives Capcom recognition, right?
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#8EndgamePosted 12/22/2013 8:47:23 AM
"Enter the Vaike!"

.....you sure about that?
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#9Airship_CanonPosted 12/22/2013 8:49:19 AM
Endgame posted...
"Enter the Vaike!"

.....you sure about that?

Yes.

And why are you arguing, endgame? Is this just more proof you're tsundere for this game?
---
Do you Remember these Mechanized Memories? For the Spirit of the Mother Will Comes Again.
#10BeanBeanKingdomPosted 12/22/2013 12:30:19 PM
DahlVaughnni posted...
BeanBeanKingdom posted...

You do understand that your sig still gives Capcom recognition, right?

No, otherwise I wouldn't have kept it as my signature for the part two years and a half.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.