Tier 1 females (spoilers)

#1atrombatorePosted 12/23/2013 6:42:49 PM
Can someone list the Tier 1 females? I do not want to miss any paralogues and the sticky confused me
---
Number of people I have found who liked FFVIII and FFII more than FFVII:me + 42.5
XBL-Trombatox, 3DS - 1332-7904-7142
#2MalcolmMasherPosted 12/23/2013 7:12:53 PM
Lissa
Sully
Miriel
Sumia
Maribelle
Panne
Cordelia
Nowi
Tharja
Olivia
Cherche

The Avatar (either gender) is a bit of a special case, but I could certainly see including them in this category.
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#3I_eat_tablesPosted 12/23/2013 7:44:13 PM
atrombatore posted...
Can someone list the Tier 1 females? I do not want to miss any paralogues and the sticky confused me

You probably don't want to worry about missing Side Stories on your first playthrough. In fact, if you get every Side Story, you're probably playing in a really unnatural and un-fun way. I would just let whatever Side Stories you get be the ones you get, and not worry about the others. I don't think I've ever gotten more than about four of them (excluding the ones you get automatically) in a single playthrough when I wasn't grinding.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#4atrombatore(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2013 7:58:06 PM
Well I plan on getting all in one file, even if it is after the "ending"
---
Number of people I have found who liked FFVIII and FFII more than FFVII:me + 42.5
XBL-Trombatox, 3DS - 1332-7904-7142