How to build the best MU!Severa hero... (skillwise)

#1alienhamsterPosted 12/28/2013 10:25:08 PM
I've already decided I'm going for hero, but when it comes to skills, I'm a bit at a loss. I'm obviously giving her galeforce from Cordelia, but I have MU as a sword master and I was gonna give her Astral from him, but I've heard vantage is better?

Suggestions?
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
FC: 1736-1049-0659
#2mudkip72Posted 12/28/2013 10:28:31 PM
Pass Axefaire from MU.
#317MasterPosted 12/28/2013 10:56:46 PM
It's a loss of potential to pass a Myrmidon skill, as Severa will have access to that class and be able to learn those skills on her own (and fairly quickly if you wanted her to). It would be more useful to pass down a skill from a male only class, as she won't be able to get those on her own. As suggested earlier, Axefaire is a good candidate, though it will require leveling up your Avatar some more (level 15 as a Berserker).
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#4tenchushinobiPosted 12/28/2013 11:03:23 PM
Would TC's MU!Severa even use Axefaire at all? My Stahl!Severa has this skillset:

Vantage
Astra
Sol
Lifetaker
Galeforce

The Vantage/Vengeance combo is overrated IMHO. Vantage/Astra does more damage.
#5LORDDRAGON1995Posted 12/29/2013 12:13:02 AM
Baka, Vantage/Vengeance is for Sorcerers only. In any case, the combo should be Armsthrift/Galeforce/Sol/Luna/Astra
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#6alienhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 10:00:48 AM
LORDDRAGON1995 posted...
Baka, Vantage/Vengeance is for Sorcerers only. In any case, the combo should be Armsthrift/Galeforce/Sol/Luna/Astra

So, since she can get Armsthrift, Sol, and Astra on her own, and is getting Galeforce from Cordelia, would you recommend I turn MU into a Great Knight, obtain Luna, and pass that down from him?
---
Official Ramza Beoulve & Balthier Bunansa of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
#7alienhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 10:07:33 AM
alienhamster posted...
LORDDRAGON1995 posted...

So, since she can get Armsthrift, Sol, and Astra on her own, and is getting Galeforce from Cordelia, would you recommend I turn MU into a Great Knight, obtain Luna, and pass that down from him?

Actually, considering her ability to possess any non-male class, I wouldn't even have to change my MU at all. I can pass her Astra so she doesn't have to go down the Myrmidon line and Galeforce so she doesn't have to go down the Pegasus Line, has her hit up Great Knight for Luna, and then go through Merc and Hero to get Armsthrift and sol, respectively.

Thanks you guys!
---
#8alienhamster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 5:08:30 PM
LORDDRAGON1995 posted...

Quick clarification: did you mean Armsthrift or Swordfaire, because in all my looking about the boards, I haven't seen anyone reccomending Armsthrift, and quite a few reccomending Swordfaire.
---
#9DragonKnight387Posted 12/30/2013 2:32:42 AM
alienhamster posted...
LORDDRAGON1995 posted...

Quick clarification: did you mean Armsthrift or Swordfaire, because in all my looking about the boards, I haven't seen anyone reccomending Armsthrift, and quite a few reccomending Swordfaire.

Armsthrift-Use a weapon without using up a durability point (Luck Stat X 2=%).
Swordfaire-Strength +5 when equipped with a sword. Magic +5 if equipped with a Levin Sword.

Armsthrift is a great skill if the character's luck stat is at 50, because that means that it activates 100% of the time, so you can equip that character with glass weapons and not have to worry about it breaking. So they can be equipped with legendary or forged weapons and use them an infinite number of times. Because all the kids have high luck stats, they benefit the most from this skill with almost infinite weapon usage, and if paired up with units that increase their luck stat, they could pass the 50 mark.

So, which really is better, a skill that can let her use Ragnell an infinite number of times, or one with Ragnell hits a bit harder, but will eventually break and will require a replacement?
---
3DS:1075-0914-2884
The Last Story: 2108-6326-5464.
#10MAtt5TERPosted 12/30/2013 3:45:01 AM(edited)
LORDDRAGON1995 posted...

Vantage + Vengeance on Sorcerer is inefficient. The point of Vantage is to stay in Vantage mode. Use Sage instead.

Also, Sol + Luna is worse than Luna + [Empty slot] due to skill activation priority.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.