What the hell happened with this game in 2013?

#1azn_boy150Posted 12/29/2013 12:57:42 AM
Let's all look back at the past year and think about how our thoughts on this game as the year past by.

Yes, I'm well aware it's still a few days until this year's actually over, and I know I was a week late with last year's annual retrospective. Well you know what? F*** calenders. I'll celebrate Halloween in March if I want to.

If this topic degenerates into recollecting on what happened on the board more than the actual game, so be it.

Also, what the hell happened to the last CYOA Q&A topic?
---
Dean of the University of Topic Derailing
"This is the one time I've ever lost an argument."-Westbrick, to me.
#2SlashReturnsPosted 12/29/2013 5:11:37 AM
My thoughts improved, despite others criticism. And I still like Lon'qu, Gaius and Tharja the best >_>

Lucina can still bench warm as far as I'm concerned.
---
GT: LycanLeviathan
#3NestegisPosted 12/29/2013 5:53:57 AM
Waifutism at the highest peak.
---
Pourquoi chercher a me connaitre ?
#4OrangeCrush980Posted 12/29/2013 6:58:20 AM
Being localized caused the game to shed its "It's not localized, so it's awesome" status.
---
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality
#5Strawberry_EggsPosted 12/29/2013 2:08:50 PM
I like this game about the same as I did when i first beat it. There you go.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#6SwordMasterEXPosted 12/29/2013 7:13:47 PM(edited)
azn_boy150 posted...
Also, what the hell happened to the last CYOA Q&A topic?

Modded for off-topic posting. According to the Admin the CYOA's themselves are fine, but the Q&A was purely social. I'm looking into something to fix this now, but It is the holidays so I can only do it at night.

When it was first announced I was disappointed that it was Japan only, then it came to the PAL region and I was mad that no one had it in stock, then I finally got to play it and I thought it was awesome, after the rose tinted glasses came off, I still liked it, and now I play it a little less because of Persona 3 FES, but It's still my main game on the go followed by Pokemon Y.
---
"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here."
"Oh so am I. And I'm Failing. And I'm sorry for that."
#7azn_boy150(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:30:11 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
Modded for off-topic posting.

I feel I may be held accountable...just a little bit...

In my defense, go to hell.

When it was first announced I was disappointed that it was Japan only, then it came to the PAL region and I was mad that no one had it in stock, then I finally got to play it and I thought it was awesome, after the rose tinted glasses came off, I still liked it, and now I play it a little less because of Persona 3 FES, but It's still my main game on the go followed by Pokemon Y.

How's Persona 3: FES treating you?
---
#8SwordMasterEXPosted 12/29/2013 7:37:46 PM
azn_boy150 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Poorly. It won't let Kujo Jotaro get inside Yukari's skirt, and I got Bufu'ed by two magic hands in the Tartarus leading to a game over... where I hadn't saved in the past. three. hours. But other than that it kicks ass and I love the cast. Although I'm not sure I entirely understand Social Links yet.
---
#9azn_boy150(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 7:57:25 PM
SwordMasterEX posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

Poorly. It won't let Kujo Jotaro get inside Yukari's skirt, and I got Bufu'ed by two magic hands in the Tartarus leading to a game over... where I hadn't saved in the past. three. hours. But other than that it kicks ass and I love the cast. Although I'm not sure I entirely understand Social Links yet.

lol
---
#10SwordMasterEXPosted 12/29/2013 8:16:04 PM(edited)
azn_boy150 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...
azn_boy150 posted...
SwordMasterEX posted...

lol

The worst part is that I could have healed prior to the fight, but I didn't want to share my Cielo Mist with Yuka-Tan.
---