Which of your characters died?

#1WonderMan09Posted 12/29/2013 7:40:17 PM
I'm on chapter 12 and I have lost miriel,kellem,donnell,maribelle,ricken,libra :(. It hurt me when I lost kellem and maribelle.
#2Other_SelfPosted 12/29/2013 11:37:48 PM
99% of the people who play Fire Emblem reset when someone dies, even on classic mode, despite the games being designed for you to play with permanent death.

That being said, Gaius sacrificed himself to allow Severa to kill Walhart on Lunatic.
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
#3Master_GamerPosted 12/30/2013 1:04:26 AM
Other_Self posted...
99% of the people who play Fire Emblem reset when someone dies, even on classic mode, despite the games being designed for you to play with permanent death.

Maybe Shadow Dragon was designed like that, but Awakening is not really optimal for iron-manning, IMO. If a female unit dies, whoops, there's her kid, so you lost another unit too. If more than a few guys die, whoops, there's a kid gone too. I mean, if you've actually played a Fire Emblem it's reasonable and probably even fun, yeah, but you really don't get a constant flood of meatshields to send to the chopping block in Awakening like Shadow Dragon gives you.

Although I guess there are generic Spotpass dudes to pick up, so I guess Awakening is the most suited to play through and let everyone die. Heh.
---
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.
#4LORDDRAGON1995Posted 12/30/2013 1:29:12 AM
I never allow deaths. Yet Virion is not-so-dead-due-to-plot-armor-for-an-useless-character in my Luna+ run. I'd not have a real problem with losing either Virion or Vaike in any runs.
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#5deadpool848Posted 12/30/2013 5:31:40 AM
Playing on Hard/Classic, and so far I have lost Kellam and Libra. I usually reset when someone dies, but if the battle is 15+ minutes in and I make a stupid mistake and loose someone, I don't feel like redoing the entire mission over again, so I just let them stay dead. Kellam died pretty early on while Libra died in Chapter 17.

Also have now realized that some of my unites are blatanly powerfull and I am plowing through this game, sorta regrett not playing on Lunatic from the start.
---
FC: 0189-8162-4338
#6HaxdreigonPosted 12/30/2013 6:13:18 AM
I let Kellam and Ricken die in my first playthrough. Was too far ahead of completing the chapter that I couldn't be bothered by resetting. I also, I ddn't realy are for them personality-wise(especially Ricken).
---
My FC is 4570-7712-8860. PM me when you added me!
Looking for an EU code of the Nintendo 3DS (XL) Handheld! Anyone kind enough to PM me?
#7FelurFalasPosted 12/30/2013 7:46:50 AM
None, actually, and this is without needing to reset. Well, okay, usually there are no deaths on that map for me as long as I am mindful of he enemies. Sometimes I get carried away. Chapter 12 is late enough for you to have a decent team that can survive pretty much anything going forward.
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
#8collidingPosted 12/30/2013 9:13:05 AM
Kellem and Libra are so boring I pretty much marched them to their deaths around Chapter 17. They're more interesting dead.

Other than that, yeah, I reset whenever a character died. I never got Donnel if that counts.
#9RekkaNoShinPosted 1/1/2014 6:13:41 PM
*Normal Playthrough*
Ricken
Miriel
Lucina ( when she was a NPC. )
Gregor
Walhart ( Trust me, I reset for him. )
Gaius ( My thief avatar is alone.. qwq )

*Hard Playthrough*
Miriel

*Lunatic*
~In Progress, chapter 21 atm.~
Sully
Stahl
Virion
Frederick ( Suprising? Nah. )
Avatar-F (Almost more than freaking 9,000 times. [ Uugh, chapter 5 was the source for almost 2,000])
Chrom ( 7 times in chapter 19 :l )

And that's it so far.
#10Airship_CanonPosted 1/1/2014 6:36:14 PM
Standard PTs:
No one dies on Hard.
Lunatic+ I play like it's a trial maps. And casual.

"Howl to the Future": No deaths, but that file is still just sitting there. One day, I will get back on that.

C2ii's "Lunartic Challenge":
Lunatic/Classic: None died. [I don't know how to steamroll early game I don't know what you're talking about]
Lunatic+/Classic: None are dead yet, but I keep wiping Ch2. I'm willing to let the following die on Ch2:
1 Cav, Vaike.
Ch3:
Anyone provided I still finish
From there on out I shouldn't have any deaths, but Squad Symphonia members, while I'd probably cry every time I lose one, are expendable.
---
I've already Fallen! I can't drive it out of my head! It's that I fall...!
Don't look down!