About Yarne

#1Count_SylverionPosted 12/30/2013 1:58:44 AM
I forgot, do all of his love interest supports make him seem super whiny? What's the least whiny one he has? I want to like him lol.

Also, Wondering what class to go for him. I was gonna grab maybe some out of these:

Luna, sol, agressor, ignis, vengeance, lethality, pavise, astra, vantage,

As for final class I was thinking dread fighter or just taguel.
#2deadpool848Posted 12/30/2013 6:42:34 AM
Unfortunetly being a chicken is part of his character. His pair-up with Severa was pretty hillarious though.
---
FC: 0189-8162-4338
#3deadpool848Posted 12/30/2013 6:48:31 AM
Count_Sylverion posted...
I forgot, do all of his love interest supports make him seem super whiny? What's the least whiny one he has? I want to like him lol.

Also, Wondering what class to go for him. I was gonna grab maybe some out of these:

Luna, sol, agressor, ignis, vengeance, lethality, pavise, astra, vantage,

As for final class I was thinking dread fighter or just taguel.

And as for a setup, this is my Yarne:

Class - Taguel
Father - Lon'qu
Skills: Lethality, Astra, Avoid +10, Beastbane, Vantage
---
FC: 0189-8162-4338
#4Strawberry_EggsPosted 12/30/2013 6:59:31 AM
Yeah, I logged nearly all of Yarne's romantic supports except for th female Avatar and in all of them he whines or expresses fear for at least the first two supports. He does play hero in his A support with Nah, feels guilty about being a coward while someone as scrawny as Noire goes out a fights willingly, and gains some confidence from being Cynthia ward/sidekick. The only one of Yarne's I really dislike are his supports with Morgan, and even that isn't too bad .

Well, I dislike his supports with Lucina, but I'll admit I exaggerated before. They're not good, but their not terrible (I'm still never doing it again. :P).
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#5Count_Sylverion(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 1:34:48 PM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
Yeah, I logged nearly all of Yarne's romantic supports except for th female Avatar and in all of them he whines or expresses fear for at least the first two supports. He does play hero in his A support with Nah, feels guilty about being a coward while someone as scrawny as Noire goes out a fights willingly, and gains some confidence from being Cynthia ward/sidekick. The only one of Yarne's I really dislike are his supports with Morgan, and even that isn't too bad .

Well, I dislike his supports with Lucina, but I'll admit I exaggerated before. They're not good, but their not terrible (I'm still never doing it again. :P).

Yeah I was thinking about putting him with Nah, but wondering what to make her. Double beast pair? lol It would either be that or dread fighter and his bride
#6marioluigi67890Posted 12/30/2013 3:05:02 PM
In his supports with FeMorgan, she keeps trying to torture him and he gets upset about it. It's different from his usual whining and is pretty funny.