Chrom baby problem.

#1WonderMan09Posted 12/30/2013 12:56:48 PM
I read that chrom gets his child on chapter 13, which is my next chapter. I was just playing the game natrually so he got married to sumia. Now the problem is everyone says the female should know galaforce to past down to the baby. Sumia is no where near to learn that. She's still a peagasis knight. Am i still good?
#2I_eat_tablesPosted 12/30/2013 1:02:39 PM
Don't listen to what people say on the internet.

It's nice if Sumia gets Galeforce to pass down, but FAR from necessary. Heck I didn't even know how inheritance worked in my first playthrough. It's really not a big deal.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 12/30/2013 1:03:29 PM
The child will be able to reclass to Dark Flier to learn the move. Her mother does not need to know it.

You don't even need Galeforce to beat the game. I didn't know about the skill at all until after I finished it. Just play as you've been doing.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#4mudkip72Posted 12/30/2013 1:12:57 PM
1. You don't need Galeforce or any skill, or even any of the children to beat the game
2. Even if you are hardcore min-maxing, it is only Olivia, Lissa, and Maribelle that must worry about passing Galeforce, since their sons cannot inherit the Dark Flier class.