Any suggestions for Tharja marriage?

#1VergilsGirlPosted 1/7/2014 3:06:38 AM
First playthrough that I actually have her (My other file my MU got a little trigger happy on both her and Gaius), and while I'm playing on Normal Casual, I would like to know if I should pick one of the guys I currently have available or wait for someone else. Note I'd already married off both Gaius(Cordelia) and Donnel(Nowi) and my MU's female so there's no chance of a Galeforce Noire.

List of who I've got unattached of her Supports at current:

Vaike
Libra
Gregor

I'm leaning slightly towards Libra though I haven't seen their supports yet, but I'm something of a sucker for opposites like that, but I'd like input before I toss Libra to the she-snake. Olivia and Cherche in chaps 11 & 12 are also potentials for him, and I want to make sure I'm not depriving either of them of what could potentially be the only decent match they've got left since those three are also my only unattached guys period.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821, Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim Names: Nagi (X), Roxanne (Y)
Official head of the Kansas Assassin's branch for the ACIII boards
#2guedesbrawlPosted 1/7/2014 3:09:10 AM
out of those gregor. her best hubby is Gaius, though donnel also does an excellent job. oh, posssibly robin.
---
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto
#3VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 3:17:56 AM
guedesbrawl posted...
out of those gregor. her best hubby is Gaius, though donnel also does an excellent job. oh, posssibly robin.

If I hadn't paired him up with Nowi, I'd be more inclined to throw Donnel at her because he at least seems to genuinely like her. So Gregor's my best bet out of the lot, then. I almost feel bad for the guy.
---
3DS FC: 1134-7838-9821, Ghost: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim Names: Nagi (X), Roxanne (Y)
#4BeatenByBulbaPosted 1/7/2014 4:00:57 AM
So you only have Vaike/Libra/Gregor/Henry and Olivia/Cherche/Tharja unpaired?

I'd go Vaike x Cherche, Gregor x Noire and Libra x Olivia.
---
Yo 0232-9045-5416
#5VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 4:05:07 AM
BeatenByBulba posted...
So you only have Vaike/Libra/Gregor/Henry and Olivia/Cherche/Tharja unpaired?

I'd go Vaike x Cherche, Gregor x Noire and Libra x Olivia.

I'm only in Chapter 11 with this MU, and the only other file I have is only about two chapters ahead. I'm just trying to figure out who if anyone I have left unpaired other than the ones I know about. So I should pair Henry with Tharja then?
---
#6BeatenByBulbaPosted 1/7/2014 4:15:15 AM
I'd stick with Gregor. Henry offers little to Noire.

If you want to go Libra!Noire, you could go Henry!Inigo.
---
Yo 0232-9045-5416
#7VergilsGirl(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 4:21:19 AM
BeatenByBulba posted...
I'd stick with Gregor. Henry offers little to Noire.

If you want to go Libra!Noire, you could go Henry!Inigo.

At this point, I'm just kinda working on getting the kids at all. It's an amusement run to learn the story, not a 'why did I pick the hardest level and the classic mode' pairings need to be optimal to create good offspring. I'll probably toss Gregor to Tharja, Libra to Olivia, and figure out who I torture Cherche with when I get there.
---
#8BeatenByBulbaPosted 1/7/2014 5:21:53 AM
Sounds good. Pairing who you like (or who gives best hair colour) is more fun anyway, especially first time through.
---
Yo 0232-9045-5416