skill and min/max is overwhelming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. skill and min/max is overwhelming

User Info: Dragoon08

Dragoon08
3 years ago#1
Hello,

Can I enjoy Lunatic+ without min/max'ing and giving galeforce to all my characters? I just spent the whole day reading what skill/pairing build is best for each unit.

So far, I have 20 units that I wrote a skill and pair path for. I heard there's a map for 30 units too! I did the 20 for the limit breaker one.

Can I just pair people with people I like and use classes I like and use my common sense? Will this work on casual Lunatic+?

Thanks.

Also debating the perfect ammount of unit to train for the whole game.. (prologue, dlc, etc)
Friend Code : 1805-2197-2339
Water Safari : Gyarados, Panpour and Frogadier

User Info: Sus_draconus

Sus_draconus
3 years ago#2
If you're really worried, remember that only S rank supports are set in stone. You can pair up and do A rank supports without having to worry about messing up characters.
Pokemon Y FC: 1091-8845-4233
IGN: Emerson TSV: 3582

User Info: Dragoon08

Dragoon08
3 years ago#3
What about the second gen characters? Should I worry about the father's or pick the ones I thinks looks cool?
Friend Code : 1805-2197-2339
Water Safari : Gyarados, Panpour and Frogadier

User Info: Vascela

Vascela
3 years ago#4
Dragoon08 posted...
What about the second gen characters? Should I worry about the father's or pick the ones I thinks looks cool?

You pick the ones that both look cool (hair color) as well as look cool in the support convos
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. skill and min/max is overwhelming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived