The Official Virion Unappreciation Topic

#1EndgamePosted 1/13/2014 1:41:21 PM
okay guys, you BETTER ****ing fill this topic with hate! it's ****ing Virion!

-he starts off as an Archer, how useful! (not to say that there haven't been good Archer/Snipers in the franchise, who can forget Brigid's godliness which she passes down to Faval?)

-no activation skills, meaning his offensive capabilities are quite subpar

-poor class selection, there's no synergy between his class choices at all

-he's practically worthless as a father

-and yet, he's good at everything in his supports despite being so worthless on the battlefield? (well, compared to his peers, this IS Awakening afterall)

-he fled his homeland because Walhart, but he's too busy trying to get into every girl's pants to warn us about Walhart's conquering spree!

-EVERY girl's pants, even Sully! EVEN LISSA! what the **** is wrong with this guy?!

-I can't understand a damn word he says for his voice clips! so hard to understand! (just what IS his confession quote?)

-as pointed out in Olivia's topic, he tries to steal Olivia away from her husband if she's already married, complete with Olivia showing interest in him for their A Rank support! not cool man!

-his japanese name is "Viole", "violé" is the french word for "rape", makes you wonder about this guy, doesn't it?

-HE'S ****ING VIRION!

-on Sunday, 28 June 1914, at approximately 10:45 am, Franz Ferdinand and his wife were killed in Sarajevo, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia and Herzegovina, by Gavrilo Princip

Lissa made him do it, but she learned the hexes from Tharja, who thought it was a good idea to do so because she was drunk from Ricken giving her a few drinks in hopes of scoring, and Vaike is the one who purchased those drinks for Ricken, who couldn't do it himself due to his young appearance, because Vaike thought he was maintaining his "cool guy" image by doing so, a status he felt was threatened because he overheard Laurent reassure Yarne by insisting that there's someone more uncool in the army in Vaike and his cheesy one liners, they were on the subject of cheesy one liners because Cynthia walked by (and tripped), Cynthia was walking by because she heard Cherche was making pancakes, which she was, but she didn't make enough pancakes for everyone (after factoring in she fed most of them to Minerva)

Gaius was most upset that he did not get any pancakes, so he decided to relieve stress by stealing, he stole Gregor's vodka and sold it to Vaike, Gregor decided to try another beverage in place of his stolen vodka: wine coolers, which made him chatty and he ended up talking drunken Tharja into teaching Lissa the hexes, Kellam saw Gaius steal Gregor's vodka, for Gaius did not notice him, but Kellam didn't even TRY to stop Gaius, he just stood there and thought "why even bother?"

Nowi was the one who gave Cherche the idea to make pancakes in the first place, but she didn't know what a pancake was until Nah told her about them, Frederick let Nowi join the discussion on what to feed the army, because Olivia is the one that convinced him that everyone should have a say

Olivia didn't know about this until she overheard Maribelle whining about it, insisting that she should have a say because she knows what's best for everyone in a typical prissy noble manner, while talking to fellow prissy noble Virion, who was feeding her ego in his typical flirty praisy manner

HATE HIM DAMN YOU!
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#2PT_PiranhaPosted 1/13/2014 1:45:55 PM
He is picturesque. His every move is poetry. He makes people famous. Adieu.
---
Remember, don't take video games too seriously- Plenty of GameFAQs users will do that for you.
-Official Kira of GameFAQs-
#3Sword_of_DuskPosted 1/13/2014 1:46:22 PM
Hey Endgame. Been a while since I've lurked here. How's it going?

As to the topic at hand, I've only used Virion once. Came out okay. Someone else can comment on his usefulness, or lack thereof.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#4NestegisPosted 1/13/2014 1:52:49 PM
Virion is perfect, you're just jelly Endgame !
---
Pourquoi chercher a me connaitre ?
#5Flamingace18Posted 1/13/2014 1:53:55 PM
Virion is probably one of the worst archers ever in the series. His base stats are just god awful.
---
Oklahoma City Thunder, Texas Rangers, St Louis Rams, and Oklahoma Sooners fan. Yea it's been rough for me with championships.
#6FelurFalasPosted 1/13/2014 2:00:03 PM
Support. I always bench his butt.
---
Yorokobi No Ito Wa Canon Tsumugidasu
The Thread of Happiness is Weaved by a Canon
#7Huff n puff 20Posted 1/13/2014 2:02:57 PM
He's good in Lunatic+, outside of that he's bad. Most of the time, you're not playing Lunatic+.
---
http://i.imgur.com/vSQXpF4.jpg (Cutest Giant Robot ever)
http://i.imgur.com/rc9CO0c.jpg
#8Vortex_OblivionPosted 1/13/2014 2:28:39 PM
Flamingace18 posted...
Virion is probably one of the worst archers ever in the series. His base stats are just god awful.

I always thought it was Rolf or Wolt but Virion sucks gameplay-wise for sure despite he's one of few best written characters in that game.
#9JapantiesPosted 1/13/2014 2:46:19 PM
Virion is the absolute worst character in the game, no contest.
---
Because normal panties just aren't good enough
#10LORDDRAGON1995Posted 1/13/2014 3:22:05 PM
I already hate Virion. His use is only for chapters 2 and 3 in Luna+. He can go get his HP to 0, since Cherche will join anyways.
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183