"Canon" build special characters (DLC/Spotpass) + Marisa build

#21Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 3:13:12 PM
Here for Karel ! To forget to give me your thoughts^^ :

Class : Obviously Swordmaster, nothing to debate x)

Skills :

-Limit Break or Axe-Breaker if you don't use DLC

Axe-breaker : the same reasons as for Lyndis, Karel is a nightmare for axe-holders.

-Swordfaire :

Karel didn't obtain his titles of Sword Demon and Sword Saint by chance : he is a truly a legend among swordsmens. When Lyndis is a goddess, he is a god. He is even the teacher of Guy, one great swordmaster in FE7.

-Astra / Lethality :

Astra is the skills reference for all Swordmasters.

Lethality is a reference to the past of Karel : he murdered his entire family for obtain the Wo Dao, all but his sisters, in who he doesn't saw a threat( this story reminds me someone >.> XD). In a battle, he is in search of challengers worthy for him and his blade and he will kill all his foes without remorse.

- Tantivy / Focus or another crit-boosts ( Wrath, Zeal) avoid-boosts (Lucky Seven, Avoid + 10%, Outdoor Fighter, Patience) :

Karel is a lone wolf so Tantivy and Focus could designed that in the fact that he must be separated of his allies for activating them.

The crit-boost skills are here for strengthen the critical hit rate alreay high of Karel, and the avoid-boost makes him harder to hit.

- Acrobat :

Karel is a nomad of Sacae, so like Lyn, he has a great mobility and is really fast in his movements. This skill with Outdoor Fighter could be a good combo in my opinion.

So, here my personnal choice of skills for Karel :

-Limit Break
-Swordfaire
-Lethality
-Tantivy / Outdoor Fighter / Wrath
-Acrobat

Inventory :

A killing edge forged +4 crits (42 for match to the 40 crit rate in Binding Blade, which is chronologically the last time we saw Karel, Binding Blade being a sequel of Rekka no Ken) rename Wo Dao

Class : Swordmasters
#22Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 3:40:45 PM
RDS1 posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65885607

Boy, that took me back.

^^

I saw what you did for Arvis, does it bother you that I draw my inspiration from it ? Since I don't know well Arvis saw that I just started FE : Genealogy yesterday.
#23RDS1Posted 1/31/2014 4:06:22 PM
Why would it bother me?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#24Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 4:19:43 PM
I just wondering ^^
#25Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 7:51:58 PM
So, here come Roy ^^ :

Class : Hero

Skills :

Limit Break / Solidarity - Dual Guard+ - Defender

Limit Break for the same reasons as the other builds

The three other options are if you don't use DLC :

Solidarity : Roy is, like his father, he search peace and is just. He is kind with his army.

Dual Guard+ / Defender : Like Ephraim with Eirika, Roy is very protector with Lilina, like he promises to Hector before he dies. He constantly defending Lilina since this day.

Dual Strike + / Swordfaire :

Dual Strike+ : being a skill of Great Lord, the final class of Roy in Binding Blade, this can be a good tribute.

Swordfaire : This skill is present for the same reason as for Ike and also if you don't DLC. With a forged Wyrmslayer, we can reach as a maximum 13 in Mt. With swordfaire, it is like the Mt is 18.

Ignis / Luna :

Ignis is here for represent the flames of the Sword of Seals, it is a reference. Plus, it is said that Roy is a half-dragon, because Eliwood can marry Ninian, an ice dragon, and that this couple is probably the most appreciated for Eliwood ( I personnally love this couple)

Luna : If we don't want to use a forged Wyrmslayer, Luna can replace the bonuses of the Sword of Seals.

Pavise / Defense + 2

The Sword of Seals give a +5 bonus in both Defense and Resistance to Roy. Pavise works obviously better but i find Defense +2 more representative.

Aegis / Resistance + 10

Same reasons as above.

My personnal build :

Inventory :

Silver sword

Forged Wyrmslayer +5 Mt rename Sword of Seals (Sword Seals actually)

Vulnerary (he has a lot when we first encountered him in his game

Skills :

Limit Break

Dual Strike+

Ignis

Pavise/Defense +2

Aegis/Resistance +10
#26TestPilotVGCPosted 2/1/2014 9:37:26 PM
Akumashiro posted...
So, here come Roy ^^ :

Skills :

Limit Break / Solidarity - Dual Guard+ - Defender

Limit Break for the same reasons as the other builds

The three other options are if you don't use DLC :

Solidarity : Roy is, like his father, he search peace and is just. He is kind with his army.

Dual Guard+ / Defender : Like Ephraim with Eirika, Roy is very protector with Lilina, like he promises to Hector before he dies. He constantly defending Lilina since this day.

Dual Strike + / Swordfaire :

Dual Strike+ : being a skill of Great Lord, the final class of Roy in Binding Blade, this can be a good tribute.

Swordfaire : This skill is present for the same reason as for Ike and also if you don't DLC. With a forged Wyrmslayer, we can reach as a maximum 13 in Mt. With swordfaire, it is like the Mt is 18.

Ignis / Luna :

Ignis is here for represent the flames of the Sword of Seals, it is a reference. Plus, it is said that Roy is a half-dragon, because Eliwood can marry Ninian, an ice dragon, and that this couple is probably the most appreciated for Eliwood ( I personnally love this couple)

Luna : If we don't want to use a forged Wyrmslayer, Luna can replace the bonuses of the Sword of Seals.

Pavise / Defense + 2

The Sword of Seals give a +5 bonus in both Defense and Resistance to Roy. Pavise works obviously better but i find Defense +2 more representative.

Aegis / Resistance + 10

Same reasons as above.

My personnal build :

Inventory :

Silver sword

Forged Wyrmslayer +5 Mt rename Sword of Seals (Sword Seals actually)

Vulnerary (he has a lot when we first encountered him in his game

Skills :

Limit Break

Dual Strike+

Ignis

Pavise/Defense +2

Aegis/Resistance +10

Great set! Just to be accurate, Roy would be 1/4 dragon at most as Ninian his mother is only half dragon as she and Nils were the offspring of Nergal, an ancient yet poweful human Dark Druid/Sorcerer and an Ice Dragon, Aenir.

Technicalities aside, Limit Breaker, Dual Strike+, Ignis, Aegis/Res+10, and Defense +2 for thematic accuracy sounds great!
In addition to the Sword of Seals being a forged Wyrmslayer, how about you forge a Roy's Blade and name it Rapier after his starting weapon from FE6?

In FE6, the Rapier had the following stats:
5 Mt / 100% Hit / 10% Crit
Effect: Bonus damage to Social Knights (Cavaliers), Paladins, and armored units

In FE13 Roy's Blade has the following stats:
8 Mt / 95% Hit / 5% Crit
(No effect)

While Roy's Blade doesn't have effectiveness against beast or armored units as it's technically not a Rapier, you could potentially buff the Hit and Crit percentages to make them on par with the FE6 counterpart. You could also add Mt too, but that might detract from the thematic connection. If you want something with a similar effect, but with a lesser aesthetic correlation, you could forge an Armorslayer to at least get bonus damage on armored units.

Also, what character do you think you'll build next?
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#27Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 3:41:23 AM
Oh, you're right, I forgot that Nils and Ninian aren't full dragons.

Yeah, I think that too ^^, Res over Aegis maybe because between half damages and 5 more points in resistance that the bonus of the Seal Sword, my choice is made ^^
Yes,I forget to add this ^^,

It seems good for me, we can reach the 100% in hit and the 10% in Crit. In forging the Mt, I think this can be a way to compense the fact the it doesn't have the bonuses of the Rapier. The Armoslayer is also a good choice ^^. I don't really watch, but didn't in a aesthetic correlation, the Brave Sword looks a bit like the Seals Sword ? Well, without the Double Hit.

Since I see Marth when I see someone propose something for Roy, I will maybe do Marth next. After this, I will probably focus a little on the protagonists of FE7, 8, 9 and 10 because I know them much but will the past generations between two characters(in this moment I play Gaiden, Holy War, Mystery Emblem and Binding Blade, so I could do more efficiently these one after ^^)

After, the suggestions are priority ^^
#28Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 3:50:55 AM
A little change for Lyndis :

If you have the DLC one, you could put Zeal over Axe-Breaker : Lyndis class is good at doing crit, so increase this rate could be a good option ^^
#29TestPilotVGCPosted 2/2/2014 9:38:05 AM
Akumashiro posted...
Oh, you're right, I forgot that Nils and Ninian aren't full dragons.

Yeah, I think that too ^^, Res over Aegis maybe because between half damages and 5 more points in resistance that the bonus of the Seal Sword, my choice is made ^^
Yes,I forget to add this ^^,

It seems good for me, we can reach the 100% in hit and the 10% in Crit. In forging the Mt, I think this can be a way to compense the fact the it doesn't have the bonuses of the Rapier. The Armoslayer is also a good choice ^^. I don't really watch, but didn't in a aesthetic correlation, the Brave Sword looks a bit like the Seals Sword ? Well, without the Double Hit.

Since I see Marth when I see someone propose something for Roy, I will maybe do Marth next. After this, I will probably focus a little on the protagonists of FE7, 8, 9 and 10 because I know them much but will the past generations between two characters(in this moment I play Gaiden, Holy War, Mystery Emblem and Binding Blade, so I could do more efficiently these one after ^^)

After, the suggestions are priority ^^

Nice! Can't wait to see what you've done for Marth!
Besides FE13, I've played FE6, 7, 8 and know a bit about FE11/12.
Can't find any copies of FE9/10 around. Too rare/expensive...

Akumashiro posted...
A little change for Lyndis :

If you have the DLC one, you could put Zeal over Axe-Breaker : Lyndis class is good at doing crit, so increase this rate could be a good option ^^

Nice choice!
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#30Akumashiro(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2014 3:41:59 PM
Let's go for Marth.

One thing I want to say about him : I have a hard time to make his builds, I clearly lacks of idea for him, so I hope the builds I will present to you will convince you. So, let's begin

Class : Lodestar : he is the only one who get a 3D representation in this game, as well enjoy it ^^.

Inventory :

-Rapier/Noble Rapier

-Parallel Falchion/Exalted Falchion

-Vulnerary

Skills ;

DLC Marth :

-Limit Break : Default skill

-Charm : Charm is a skill of Lord, default class of Marth in his game, it is his only way to have it so better use it.

-Luna/Astra : I will recommend Astra here becaus he can hold the Falchion and Rapier. Luna replace the bonuses of these weapons or can be a reference to his base-B move in Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl, which break shields. Astra is also a reference to Smash Bros Marth, where Marth is a quick fighter and is side-B is a reference to Astra, in the way he hits five times. Use Astra for a reference of the reference in Smash Bros, here what I propose x).

-Armsthrift : Falchion have infinite use, so even if the weapon is present in the game, Armsthrift could be use for tribute.

-Dual Guard+ : Marth is a kind boy, and like mosts of the Lords in Fire Emblem, he got a huge sense of justice. Plus, Marth refuses to sacrifice member of his army for his own benefit.

Spotpass Marth (Shin Monshou no Nazo) :

-Limit Break/ Charm or Dual Strike+ : Dual Strike+, like Charm is a skill of Grand Lord. Put Dual Strike or Charm instead Limit Break(if you don't have DLC) depending on which you choose for the second slot.

-Charm/Dual Strike+

-Luna/Astra

-Armsthrift

-Dual Support + : In the end of Monshou no Nazo, Marth marry Shiida. The marriage in Fire Emblem is often the result of a maximum support between two units. So I Think to Dual Support+ since it is in the base build of this build of Marth.

Spotpass Marth (Mystery of the Emblem) :

-Limit Break / Luna or Astra : Same reason as above for the choose of Luna or Astra. Normally, I don't like to put two offensive skills in a build, since some skills have priority on others but here we have Rightful King which increase the chance to activate a skill, so I may make an exception.

-Rightful King : Marth, in this form, is the king of Akaneia, so Rightful King is welcome ^^.

-Luna/Astra

-Armsthrift

-Dual Guard+

I think King Marth is the best Marth for Rightful King but I use DLC's one myself only because of the unique artwork ^^

For the builds :

I prefer :

Astra over Luna
Dual Strike+ over Charm

I hope you will like it ^^.

For the next characters, if I don't have any request, I will probably do Florina, Eliwood or Hector from Fire Emblem 7 ^^.