Leveling up

#1NinjaLordPosted 2/2/2014 1:17:00 PM
Hey all, I thought that when it came to leveling up, each character would automatically promote at level 20 but it seems that that isn't the case with this game. So, what's the difference between using a second seal and a master seal (other than less exp points)??
#2VascelaPosted 2/2/2014 1:20:59 PM
There are base classes and promoted classes. Master seal makes base classes go to promoted classes. Second seal makes base classes go to base classes, or makes promoted classes go to promoted classes, or makes promoted classes go to base classes.
#3GegendPosted 2/2/2014 1:57:45 PM
Is there any reason to use a Second Seal after using a Master Seal (level 20 unit)
---
"Gannicus has taken something from me. And I will see it returned" Glaber
#4GegendPosted 2/2/2014 2:00:32 PM
Neve rmine, SilverZangoose's answer in another like topic gave me the answer I am looking for.
---
"Gannicus has taken something from me. And I will see it returned" Glaber
#5NinjaLord(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2014 5:58:18 PM
Thank you all, I will use a Master Seal on characters who I feel are ready to be promoted, and I will use second seals on characters that need a little more stat growth and use of different skills.
#6FaellinPosted 2/3/2014 6:43:27 PM
Don't forget you can change the characters class entirely if you want more skill variety.

For example, Reclass Chrom to a paladin if you want him to have the Aegis skill.
---
Cookies.