How many challenges for this game are there? What would you try?

#1SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 2/4/2014 1:19:29 PM
Different Challenges:
-No Skills
-No Children
-No Marriages(No S Class supports)
-No Pair up
-No Weapons higher than X class
-No Master Seals
-No Second Seals
-No DLC/Spotpass/Using Renown
-No Shopping(Is this one even possible due to limited items?)
-Limited Master/Second Seals
-Set Classes
-Limited Party Members
-Lowest Turn Count
-Speed Run
-Lowest levels
-Lowest average levels

I was thinking of a no skills run on Lunatic+. I am not sure if it is possible yet but I might include Veteran and Paragon temporarily if it gets too hard. Curious on what challenges have already been completed or what people are interested in.

Feel free to add more to the list.^^
#2CharizardFirePosted 2/4/2014 1:46:02 PM(edited)
Is a no skills run even possible, considering the fact that Chrom, Lissa, and the Avatar all start with a skill automatically equipped and Frederick starts out with two - and that characters that join mid-chapter all have at least one skill automatically equipped?
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3adismaltheftPosted 2/4/2014 2:07:43 PM
How about a random draw challenge? You get Chrom, the Avatar and 12 randomly drawn characters. If some are children you are allowed to use the parent you don't have, but only to get to an S rank.
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#4jeffhengPosted 2/4/2014 2:45:04 PM
no B button. once u had selected, its selected. u r not cancelling ****
---
I really like Leanne from Resonance of Fate.
#5I_eat_tablesPosted 2/4/2014 2:50:55 PM
CharizardFire posted...
Is a no skills run even possible, considering the fact that Chrom, Lissa, and the Avatar all start with a skill automatically equipped and Frederick starts out with two - and that characters that join mid-chapter all have at least one skill automatically equipped?

For things like this, you generally start the challenge at the point it's possible and/or overlook necessary breaks of the rules. E.g. Girls only in FE10 has to use Ike twice in Endgame. Here you'd just not care about the skills until chapter 3.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#6DriftedOffPosted 2/4/2014 3:01:31 PM(edited)
The only challenges I like to do is:

- No Pair Up
- One Second Seal, One Master Seal
- Turn units back into their original (promoted) classes. To prevent from having a bunch of Sorcerers running around.
- Hard/Classic or Lunatic/Classic
- Avatar is always HP/Luck asset and flaw
- No children, no marriages.

But that's about it. Lunatic+ is already a challenge just by selecting it.