Is there an easy way to determine an avatar's assets?

#1Mr_BojingoPosted 2/7/2014 3:59:10 PM
So apparantly my avatar logbook has been busy lately. I never thought it would fill up so quickly, but i capped it out without realizing. Spotpass characters are mostly to blame, but that's not important. However, i decided to pull out my first playthrough Avatar and attempt to cap out it's stats. However, its highly difficult to get an accurate gauge on its stat caps through Serenes' max stat chart without knowing what the avatar's assets are. But being its been like half a year since my first play through, i dont remember what the assets are. So does anyone know an easier way to determine the assets without a bunch of 'trial and error' playing with the chart and comparing the findings with the avatar's stats?
---
Steam ID: MrBojingo
#2DlordflashPosted 2/7/2014 4:01:29 PM
nope your gonna have to max out a stat then compare it to the basic max stat of the class and find out the mods yourself, i guess the easiest way is to max it out in a base class since the stat caps are lower
---
3DS FC: 4897-6258-8667
#3mudkip72Posted 2/7/2014 4:10:06 PM(edited)
Only real way is to cap out your stats and see what that class's max stats would normally be.

The Avatar's Asset will always be 3 or 4 points higher than normal (unless your asset was HP, in which case figuring it out will be can be a bit more confusing since that increases the cap of several stats by just 1 or 2 points).

Quickest way I suppose would be to second seal to Tactician. Tactician's stat caps are all 25 (except Luck at 30), so any stat that capped at 28 or 29 is your asset (or Luck at 33/34)
Any stat at 22 is definitely your Flaw, but it is possible your choice of Asset could have raised the Flawed stat to 23 or 24.
#4Mr_Bojingo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2014 4:27:33 PM
I have a feeling my Asset was HP and flaw Luck, because after i capped everything, i was fiddling with the chart and HP/Luck matched my stats on my avatar. Is there any other combination that would be similar?
---
Steam ID: MrBojingo
#5DlordflashPosted 2/7/2014 4:28:49 PM
Mr_Bojingo posted...
I have a feeling my Asset was HP and flaw Luck, because after i capped everything, i was fiddling with the chart and HP/Luck matched my stats on my avatar. Is there any other combination that would be similar?

if it matched it perfectly then yes it's probably hp/luck
---
3DS FC: 4897-6258-8667