who is your favorite?

#1Helghastx13Posted 2/11/2014 11:51:16 PM
who's your favorite character and why? There is a lot of people to choose from.
---
HAIL ZEON!!!
#2Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/11/2014 11:57:39 PM
Nah of course. Normally I would go on for several sentences on what a surprisingly complex character she is, how she makes me laugh and makes me want to give her a hug. Instead, I'll post this: http://kilala04.deviantart.com/art/FE-Nah-s-Rampage-420598636
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#3RJWalker243Posted 2/12/2014 12:37:05 AM
Virion. A character who's far more than just a gimmick with face.
#4RDS1Posted 2/12/2014 12:41:04 AM
Noire. She has a nice design, a nice personality (or two), and I especially like her relationship with her mother Tharja. I could go into quite a bit more detail, but suffice it to say that just about everything she does, from her recruitment to her critical quotes to her supports to her ending, makes me happy to have her.

If this game had gay marriage, I have absolutely no doubt who I'd marry every time.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#5Flaktrooper123Posted 2/12/2014 1:04:52 AM
Owain and Cynthia. More HAM is always good
#6harvthamarvPosted 2/12/2014 7:03:13 AM
Its a toss up between Cordelia, Frederick, Noire, and Kjelle.

Cord because she's talented at everything and I love her design. I can relate with the unrequited love thing too hahaha!

Fred for his unflappable demeanor, and the fact that he's canonically a very strong fighter. And he gets points for wearing a suit under his armour. ("Pick a god and pray" gets me everytime)

Noire is just so sweet and fragile. And I love how her design contrasts with her Blood and Thunder mode. Archers are cool too.

And Kjelle speaks to the militant feminist in me, plus she has a cool hairstyle. I wish her sprite wasnt so bulky though. It would be nicer if her sprite was like her confession art: without the shoulder armour.
---
"Essflawcondodgeckindesimudstorliketersockity"
#7I_eat_tablesPosted 2/12/2014 7:07:53 AM
Donnel, because Aptitude is more than a skill, it's his personality. I really liked the way they fleshed out his 'more competent than he appears' theme subtly but noticeably.

Laurent, because I like the way he's similar to his mother, but with some very obvious and striking differences. It's a really nice way to see how two people with similar talents use them in totally different ways.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#8HayashiTakaraPosted 2/12/2014 8:03:17 AM
harvthamarv posted...
Frederick

I'm shocked! he's so fregging boring ^~^;;
#9RJWalker243Posted 2/12/2014 8:06:11 AM
HayashiTakara posted...
harvthamarv posted...
Frederick

He's one of the few smart characters in the game. For one, he doesn't instantly trust an amnesiac found lying in a field with weapons.

Of course, once his Chrom (and TRAINING!) obsession takes over, it's all downhill.
#10HayashiTakaraPosted 2/12/2014 9:09:45 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
harvthamarv posted...
Frederick

He's one of the few smart characters in the game. For one, he doesn't instantly trust an amnesiac found lying in a field with weapons.

Of course, once his Chrom (and TRAINING!) obsession takes over, it's all downhill.

He'd probably loosen his buttchecks for Chrom, lol