That moment when Henry called Lucina cute.

#1Airship_CanonPosted 2/12/2014 1:47:15 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HehI70X.jpg

The question is, was he actually referring to the baby- context would suggest that, but here's a thought: Has Henry ever seen baby Lucina? It's doubtful.

He's seen elder Lucina though.
---
I've already Fallen! I can't drive it out of my head! It's that I fall...!
Don't look down!
#2katellaPosted 2/12/2014 2:01:43 AM
Chrom posted her picture on instagram obviously.
---
Official Wife to the Anti-Existence of Video Game Fanservice ~<3
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/12/2014 7:57:22 AM
Writing/localization slip-up, maybe? Or perhaps Henry thinks all babies are cute (unusual for him, but he's said to be a good father).
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#4Misha-HeartPosted 2/12/2014 8:20:27 AM
Airship_Canon posted...
The question is, was he actually referring to the baby- context would suggest that, but here's a thought: Has Henry ever seen baby Lucina? It's doubtful.

The point is, he's just referring to his daughter, it doesn't matter which version.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.
#5TisroeroPosted 2/12/2014 8:30:45 AM
I'm not sure I understand the reasoning for this line to stand out in any particular manner.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?" 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/12/2014 8:38:57 AM
How would Henry know baby Lucina is cute if he likely never saw her. It's a minor quibble at best, but it could be an oversight, or maybe Henry does indeed think babies are cute in general.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#7Misha-HeartPosted 2/12/2014 8:40:57 AM
Strawberry_Eggs posted...
How would Henry know baby Lucina is cute if he likely never saw her. It's a minor quibble at best, but it could be an oversight, or maybe Henry does indeed think babies are cute in general.

He could just be talking about the future Lucina. I mean, he is pretty peppy about a lot of things.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.