Chrom Marriage Dialogue Question?

#1TheMasterpikaPosted 2/12/2014 1:40:57 PM
Hi Guys :D I have just started a new game, i'm at chapter 7 and i have A support between FeMU and Chrom, and i can get S(cause i wanted them to marry XD). Is the dialogue different if i marry them now instead of waiting until chapter 11?Should i marry them now? I know probably it's a stupid question, but i played thru the game only one time and i didn't even know when chrom married(so he married sumia... T_T)
#2kingdddPosted 2/12/2014 2:06:41 PM
you get an extra scene with Chrom and Femu after chapter 11 if you don't get S rank. You can just watch the S rank scene, reset the game and just leave it at A rank if you want.
---
"Seeing is only just an impression, playing is believing." -Nintendo
#3Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/12/2014 8:21:48 PM
While the proposal scene after chapter 11 is arguably more romantic than their S support, Chrom is just such such an adorable dork. You can watch both, or even just see the after chapter 11 scene and watch the S support after finishing the game and unlocking the support log, but I prefer the S support myself.
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#4HayashiTakaraPosted 2/12/2014 8:34:45 PM
I say hold off on doing S rank support and watch the extra scene when you complete Ch 11. It feels more natural that way. It's more touchy feely.