Who did you marry?

#1NEW-WAYS-2-DIEPosted 2/12/2014 10:32:27 PM
I married Lissa. I loved her pranks and how she complains like a human being.

Next time I'm marrying Nowi, I think. But I never got Severa or Noire before, so let's see how I feel about them...
---
S8n is gr8n.
#2TisroeroPosted 2/12/2014 10:33:28 PM
Tiki; Lucina.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?" 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#3CharizardFirePosted 2/12/2014 10:35:10 PM
Cordelia
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4NEW-WAYS-2-DIE(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 10:42:29 PM
Oh, come on people. Fawn over your waifus a little more. Tell me why you picked them!
---
S8n is gr8n.
#5CUagain39Posted 2/12/2014 10:49:57 PM
Owain and Chrom

Husbandos for life!
#6Strawberry_EggsPosted 2/12/2014 11:00:39 PM(edited)
Jivara (female Avatar) married Chrom in my first playthrough while Andiro (male) married Lucina.

I had her initially marry Chrom to see if having the two main characters each other would affect the story in any way. Needless to say, I'm rather glad of the outcome. :) While Chrom himself is kind of low on my list of favorite characters, I've come to like the guy a fair bit. He can be kind of dense and a dork sometimes, but he means well and can be surprisingly sweet. Morgan is always a sweetheart, and Lucina is an awesome Iron Woobie of a daughter.

As for marrying Lucina, their S support is sweet, yes. I, however, don't feel anywhere near as attached to her as her husband in comparison to being her mother. I totally admit to heavy bias, both for being her mother first and for actually being a woman and thus connecting more with the female Avatar despite not considering said character to be "me."
---
Why you are here is a profound mystery indeed.
#7Lazy_HaarPosted 2/12/2014 11:01:44 PM
I decided that Kjelle was my favorite.

Don't give me that look.
#8VascelaPosted 2/12/2014 11:03:46 PM
I get most happiness with Anna--over all these games, some even as a merchant, she'll choose me over money. Nothing makes me more proud than having a tactical business daughter!
#9RDS1Posted 2/12/2014 11:05:33 PM
Gangrel once, Walhart once, Chrom once. Going with Yarne this time but I haven't recruited him yet. Not giving reasons because I don't actually love any of them and only get married for completion's sake.

My MaMU marriages don't count.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#10CharizardFirePosted 2/12/2014 11:32:50 PM
Oh, come on people. Fawn over your waifus a little more. Tell me why you picked them!

In my case, it was basically a 3-way competition between Cordelia, Tharja, and Maribelle. In the end, however, Maribelle's healing duties meant she couldn't spend as much time with me and Tharja joined a little too late to stand a better-than-decent chance. Meanwhile, Cordelia's speed and my strength (I picked Strength as my asset) were a powerful combination that Gangrel's army couldn't stand up against for long (we got married before Chapter 11 started - or maybe it was just engaged; I'm not sure any "married" couples actually tie the knot until the war with Gangrel ends).

Furthermore, I liked Cordelia's earnest desire to push herself as much as she possibly could, and she's also beautiful.

Plus, Chrom isn't even an afterthought for her now that she's with me!
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif