Your personal Top 3 male and female marriage choices

#1legendriderPosted 2/13/2014 9:32:20 AM
So, I decided to make a topic, and this is it!
Why, because I'm interested.
It can be for ANY reason at all, but just share

Female:
1. Chrom- to me, it makes the story feel 'more so'. (And I like Morgan and Lucina as siblings)
2. Stahl - because it's Stahl. And everyone loves Stahl, don't deny it! He's so average that people like him.
3. ...hmmmm...errr.....I dunno....hmm.....Lon'qu? (Had a harder choice choosing the males over the females, most likely because I'm a guy)

Male (...damn I can only pick 3...):
1. Emmeryn - After that support, I just had to (and now Chroms best friend is his brother-in-law. Amnesiac family forever)
2. Say'ri - I just like her a lot, the few supports she gets are rather nice! and her scramble supports are fun. (And Morgan becomes a princess, so bonus)
3. Cherche - The support may have been....dull, but I mean, that back *smacked* confession image! I like her classy character a lot. Also Gerome as a big brother to Morgan feels....right. (I just feel Gerome or Severa as Morgans older sibling is just great.) (but I also considered Sumia, because I liked the supports, and Anna because.......Anna)
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#2CharizardFirePosted 2/13/2014 9:44:16 AM
Male:
1: Cordelia
2/3 (tied for the moment): Maribelle and Tharja
Bonus! #4: Emmeryn

Female:
No preference. I find it difficult to identify with a female avatar.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3daytonthegreatPosted 2/13/2014 9:59:10 AM
Male :

1st. Tharja - There was no doubt that I will be marrying her all the time. I just pretty much like her background and her part in the story.

2nd. Tiki- If you understood Tiki's background and story in the original fire emblem games then you would understand why she is placed in second place. She's quite lonely after all.

3rd. Cordelia - Why am I not surprised to see her on the list. Since she has failed to grab Chrom's attention, The avatar has to step in to make her feel better.

Female:

1st. Gaius- What is there to say about this guy ? This guy is just plain awesome in the support conversations and his confession is just epic. He deserves it even though most people put him in with Tharja.

2nd. Stahl- His personality and his conversation towards others had given him this position in my top three choices.

3rd. Chrom- Must I say it....He is the main protagonist. Why wouldn't you marry him ?
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#4DoramiPosted 2/13/2014 10:08:53 AM(edited)
1. Chrom, I really like the changes in dialog and connotations. It's also the only way foot make Morgan to have a sibling. The support itself is really painful to read though.

2. Frederick, because of the way he acted toward her at the beginning. To bad you can't support before making it to Ylisstol.
---
3DS FC: 1246-9917-4900 | Pokemon X: IGN: Jing | Safari: Ground: Phanpy, Camerupt, Diggersby
NNID: StareRoe | PSN: Raftina
#5RJWalker243Posted 2/13/2014 10:08:32 AM
daytonthegreat posted...
2nd. Tiki- If you understood Tiki's background and story in the original fire emblem games then you would understand why she is placed in second place. She's quite lonely after all.

I personally the think the way Awakening treats Tiki is sick. Her logbook description makes a f****** sleep joke.
#6DominatedMindPosted 2/13/2014 11:14:35 AM
Males:

1. Henry, great guy, awesome father.
2. Stahl, I have nothing bad to say about this guy; I liked him from the start and it hasn't changed.
3. Vaike/Donny, I know they're not that popular but they're sincere loveable idiots. I really dislike VaikexOlivia though; that one's horrible. (I read that one's horrible in Falco's N64 voice)

Females:

1. Maribelle, I don't know..something about her's so charming, alluring and enchanting. She just seems like she'd be so nice and so much fun to those she's really close to. Her bad humor is awesome.
2. Severa, I've dated a girl like her. They really are very nice underneath or to those that they care about anyway. I just find her cute and charming but obviously not when she's being a user and a brat.
3. Sumia/Olivia, just wow. Sumia's really nice in a lot of the marriages that aren't about pies. Olivia's a sweetheart; I find her endearing in lots of her supports. I like her with a MaMu or Henry though I think relationship wise she'd go great with Stahl.
#7RDS1Posted 2/13/2014 11:31:08 AM
Female:
1. Noire - She's a lovely person, I love every second I spend with her, and there's just no one else I'd rather spend my ingame life with.
2. Nowi - I don't care that she has no fashion sense, she's still a joy to be with, knows how to enjoy life, and always looks on the bright side when others are down.
3. Kjelle - Under her armor, Kjelle is the hottest woman in the game. Fact.

Male:
Playing as the male Avatar is an exercise in torment for me, and I don't enjoy pursuing romance at all in that state.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#8daytonthegreatPosted 2/13/2014 11:31:55 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
daytonthegreat posted...

I personally the think the way Awakening treats Tiki is sick. Her logbook description makes a f****** sleep joke.

I agree with you RJ. They shouldn't done that to poor Tiki after what she has been through in FE 3.
---
I liked this Story....
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9045624/1/Fire-Emblem-Awakening-Hexes-and-Proposals
#9RDS1Posted 2/13/2014 11:40:54 AM
daytonthegreat posted...
3rd. Chrom- Must I say it....He is the main protagonist. Why wouldn't you marry him ?

Because I greatly prefer the version of the story where we have no relation.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
#10DoramiPosted 2/13/2014 5:25:28 PM(edited)
RDS1 posted...
daytonthegreat posted...

Because I greatly prefer the version of the story where we have no relation.

But the story is so much better when you're Chrom's waifu.

Well more like better if you're Lucina's mother.
---
3DS FC: 1246-9917-4900 | Pokemon X: IGN: Jing | Safari: Ground: Phanpy, Camerupt, Diggersby
NNID: StareRoe | PSN: Raftina