So i started Lunatic for the first time

#1XanlarelPosted 2/13/2014 10:57:07 AM
chap 1-5 were extremely fun, so many resets frederick and Kellam are awesome early game pair up tanks.

Now i decided to plan the kid, not doing optimal pairings or nosfotanks, just doing a fun playthrough, but that doesnt mean i want to screw up my kids, so i want some opinions on fathers!kid and skill sets recomendation any help is appreciated.

Sumia!Lucina
Chrome!Cynthia
Libra!Owain
Donnel!Kjelle
Mu!Noire (going for offensive bride)
Tharja!Morgan
Frederick!Yarne
Lon'qu!Severa
Vaike!Gerome
Stahl!Laurent (Going as a support for Noire bride)
Henry!Brady

But then i dont know who to give Inigo (was thinking virion for the 1 str 1 mag 4 skl 4 spd mods), but eh Virion doesnt give him Luna so im skeptical.

Also dont know if i want Galeforce Gaius!Nah since she doesnt really need it, or wont abuse it much and would prefer Kellam!Nah for enemy phase tanking.
#2BIGDave269Posted 2/14/2014 10:09:34 AM
Inigo and some of the other children have the potential to be your best units but it takes a lot of time. Basically you'll want to make every female(who can) become a Dark Flier and learn the Galeforce skill. The Galeforce skill is very OP seeing how it lets your unit go again after killing a enemy. Once the female unit learns the skill make sure it's the first skill on the list before you do the side quests to recruit the children. Once you recruit the child he/she should have the Galeforce skill and that should make Lunatic a little easier.
#3BeatenByBulbaPosted 2/14/2014 11:05:29 AM
You have ricken free who is probably inigos best father overall (as long as u want to go mag)
---
Yo 0232-9045-5416
#4CharizardFirePosted 2/14/2014 11:30:01 AM
Once the female unit learns the skill make sure it's the final skill on the list before you do the side quests to recruit the children.

fixed
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#5LORDDRAGON1995Posted 2/14/2014 2:12:15 PM
Xanlarel posted...
chap 1-5 were extremely fun, so many resets frederick and Kellam are awesome early game pair up tanks.

Now i decided to plan the kid, not doing optimal pairings or nosfotanks, just doing a fun playthrough, but that doesnt mean i want to screw up my kids, so i want some opinions on fathers!kid and skill sets recomendation any help is appreciated.

Sumia!Lucina
Chrome!Cynthia
Libra!Owain
Donnel!Kjelle
Mu!Noire (going for offensive bride)
Tharja!Morgan
Frederick!Yarne
Lon'qu!Severa
Vaike!Gerome
Stahl!Laurent (Going as a support for Noire bride)
Henry!Brady

But then i dont know who to give Inigo (was thinking virion for the 1 str 1 mag 4 skl 4 spd mods), but eh Virion doesnt give him Luna so im skeptical.

Also dont know if i want Galeforce Gaius!Nah since she doesnt really need it, or wont abuse it much and would prefer Kellam!Nah for enemy phase tanking.

Swap Ricken for Stahl, Stahl should father Inigo, and Gregor should most definitively father Gerome.
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#6VascelaPosted 2/14/2014 2:25:37 PM
I don't really recommend children outside of Lucina and Morgan. I find that doing the extra paralogue and dropping an already solid unit doesn't weigh well against a new, weaker (albeit will be better) unit. Your call though.