F*** U Chapter 11 Hard

#1wolf riderPosted 2/15/2014 6:57:17 AM
Not only do you have to worry about keeping Olivia alive.

Or trying to build support with Chrom.

Or trying to kill the thief before he nabs the treasures.

But you also have to worry about enemies that spawn on their turn.

F*** Intelligent Systems and their artificial difficulty and luck-based BS.
---
You don't get to say you're staying true to the franchise if you MAKE JUMPING A CONTEXT-SENSITIVE ACTION! ~ Me on the Thief reboot.
#2Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 2/15/2014 6:59:15 AM
do yourself a favor and stay away from lunatic+
---
the official BAT DRAGON of the pokemon X/Y boards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_NBCS1u_zs
#3wolf rider(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 7:00:26 AM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...
do yourself a favor and stay away from lunatic+

Based on what I've read about L+, I have no intention of playing Fire Emblem: Resettening
---
You don't get to say you're staying true to the franchise if you MAKE JUMPING A CONTEXT-SENSITIVE ACTION! ~ Me on the Thief reboot.
#4MAtt5TERPosted 2/15/2014 7:19:06 AM
ITT: not being able to position your units safely and account for enemy reinforcements is Intelligent Systems's fault.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#5TisroeroPosted 2/15/2014 7:25:53 AM
MAtt5TER posted...
ITT: not being able to position your units safely and account for enemy reinforcements is Intelligent Systems's fault.

But of course.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?" 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#6Bronze_StuffPosted 2/15/2014 7:30:20 AM
MAtt5TER posted...

Honestly, it's not really about unit positioning, it's more like you're better off just not deploying a healer and using items to heal. It's not tactical at all. Just... A numbers game. Oh what's that? My unit has 10% chance of being hit AND takes 5 damage? Okay. I'll just rush ahead and be in range. They'll suicide on him/her.
---
Jimbo.
#7BrassBirchPosted 2/15/2014 7:53:42 AM
Pair Libra and Sumia... Solo mages.... Nowi and Kellam, \other tanky pair. SOLO hero...

Kill the thief with a javelin on right side of map to get the gold back. Make Olivia refresh chrom 30 times.

#profit
---
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS
#8wolf rider(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2014 8:09:59 AM
Oh I can beat the chapter. I was just forced to reset because I switched to Olivia to dance when there were no enemies in range and an enemy pops out to one-shot her.

Map wasn't about tactics. It was about having to reset once after you know what happens and replaying the mission with that knowledge in mind. That's not strategy, that's trial and error.
---
#9BrassBirchPosted 2/15/2014 8:15:51 AM
wolf rider posted...
Oh I can beat the chapter. I was just forced to reset because I switched to Olivia to dance when there were no enemies in range and an enemy pops out to one-shot her.

Map wasn't about tactics. It was about having to reset once after you know what happens and replaying the mission with that knowledge in mind. That's not strategy, that's trial and error.

I feel for yah, I had Chrom and Olivia camp on the forts on the left hand side of the map for this very reason :/
---
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS
#10Master_GamerPosted 2/15/2014 8:17:42 AM
wolf rider posted...

Kinda seems like your fault. Forts spawn enemies until Gangrel's dead. Don't put frail units near them.
---
http://youtu.be/n5Drq_YW0Gs http://youtu.be/dK-Z0Ts-jVc
Mega Man rocks.