Best MU for Lunatic?

#1TheMasterpikaPosted 2/17/2014 12:04:27 PM
I wanna start my 1st lunatic playthrough. Is it better to use FeMU or MaMU? And what asset/flaw should i get? (I don't really want to get luck as my flaw)
#2CharizardFirePosted 2/17/2014 12:07:26 PM
Gender doesn't matter here.

People tend to recommend Defense for an asset in Lunatic, but you should be able to get by with any asset/flaw combination.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3TheMasterpika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 12:08:33 PM
Also, i'm probably gonna play this one on casual, since it's lunatic. i already played hard on classic and since lunatic is supposed to be a lot more difficult than hard, i'm gonna have a really hard time if i play it on classic( i didn't do really good even in hard mode classic!)
#417MasterPosted 2/17/2014 12:08:51 PM
Any Gender/Asset/Flaw will work. The main thing is getting sufficient Speed and Defense within the first couple chapters.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#5TheMasterpika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 12:10:06 PM
In my 2nd playthrough (hard classic) i played on +luck -res, and i don't think it's a good idea to do that on lunatic XD I was thinking about either +mag -something or +def -something...or maybe +spd?
#6TheMasterpika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 12:12:41 PM
Is MaMUxOlivia support conversation good? and are inigo and morgan good with it? cause if it works, i want to do that XD
#7HayashiTakaraPosted 2/17/2014 12:16:40 PM
TheMasterpika posted...
Is MaMUxOlivia support conversation good? and are inigo and morgan good with it? cause if it works, i want to do that XD

I like MaMU x Olivia support convo, it's cute. Everyone benefits from a MaMU daddy. You never have to worry about children turning out bad with MU as the parent.
#8TheMasterpika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2014 12:26:47 PM
Ok so i'm going for MUxOlivia. Another question: I know that for sure i can't have defense or speed as my flaw. so what should i choose? I was thinking about +magic -lck, or +defense -lck...which one is better?
#9Bronze_StuffPosted 2/17/2014 1:05:07 PM(edited)
I find speed or defense being your asset is the best while being a female. Since Chrom is forced all of the time, S rank > A rank. Then you can get super Chrom in Lucina, and Super Avatar in Morgan. Sure, those two will only have an A rank, but it's 3 super units together. You can pretty much take on anything at that point. Lucina is given to you for free so you don't have to do much to get her, and Morgan is debatable on being the easiest child to get.
---
Jimbo.
#10CaptainBangPosted 2/17/2014 1:11:39 PM
Speed or Defense.
Luck is literally the only right thing to make a flaw BTW.

Reclass Avatar to peg, get Galeforce ASAP, marry Chrom, ???, profit.
---
Recent research claims that people who haven't played A Link Between Worlds are more prone to worship Cthulhu.
Please, I beg of you, don't worship Cthulhu.