How could any of you guys marry a male unit in this game?

#31HayashiTakaraPosted 2/21/2014 7:04:18 AM
Mercer_Frey posted...
How is it remotely awkward?? They're not even real? Although I can't talk, since I'm aromantic pansexual.

Doesn't pansexual mean you'll do anything with a hole? xD
#32Boku22Posted 2/21/2014 7:05:50 AM
17Master posted...
RJWalker243 posted...
>Being this insecure about your sexuality.
#33ssoojjPosted 2/21/2014 7:06:26 AM
HayashiTakara posted...
Mercer_Frey posted...
How is it remotely awkward?? They're not even real? Although I can't talk, since I'm aromantic pansexual.

Doesn't pansexual mean you'll do anything with a hole? xD

haha haha don't be rude please, op just meant they didn't mind either sex (as well as experiencing no romantic attraction towards anyone) so of course they wouldn't mind marrying a male in fea, or a female.
#34HayashiTakaraPosted 2/21/2014 7:48:09 AM
ssoojj posted...

haha haha don't be rude please, op just meant they didn't mind either sex (as well as experiencing no romantic attraction towards anyone) so of course they wouldn't mind marrying a male in fea, or a female.

Not being rude, that's just what pansexual means. Man, Woman, Child, Animal, Objects, it's all fair game.
#35ssoojjPosted 2/21/2014 7:52:50 AM
HayashiTakara posted...
ssoojj posted...

Not being rude, that's just what pansexual means. Man, Woman, Child, Animal, Objects, it's all fair game.

is this a fea board or douchebagland kindergaten. You think people'd grow up from the "honhonhon im trolling them so hard" mentality passed a certain age.
#36HayashiTakaraPosted 2/21/2014 8:12:00 AM
ssoojj posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
ssoojj posted...

is this a fea board or douchebagland kindergaten. You think people'd grow up from the "honhonhon im trolling them so hard" mentality passed a certain age.

Trolling? how is it trolling? by confirming a definition? Jeez get the stick out of your ass.

At least spell Kindergarten correctly if you're going to use it as an insult.
#37ssoojjPosted 2/21/2014 8:30:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38NewbieN00bPosted 2/21/2014 9:50:13 AM
RJWalker243 posted...
>Being this insecure about your sexuality.

Though I'm cheating slightly, but I don't have a problem with the Avatar marrying any of the girl chars
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427
#39NewbieN00bPosted 2/21/2014 9:54:18 AM(edited)
ssoojj posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
Trolling? how is it trolling? by confirming a definition? Jeez get the stick out of your ass.

At least spell Kindergarten correctly if you're going to use it as an insult.

lol
typos don't make what i said any less valid
talking about validity, pulling out an incorrect, insulting and bigoted definition of pansexual out of your ass won't make it so
why do you even bother commenting if it's to say something ******** like that

you're boring, just get out.

I have a feeling the person you are talking to does legitimately not know what it means. Try explaining it to him with out insulting them? Insulting them won't teach them anything(generally).

The only reason I censored that word is because it is an auto TOS blah blah... Probably wouldn't get int trouble but eh
---
3DS FC: 4596-9460-1427
#40ssoojjPosted 2/21/2014 9:57:32 AM
NewbieN00b posted...

I have a feeling the person you are talking to does legitimately not know what it means. Try explaining it to him with out insulting them? Insulting them won't teach them anything(generally).

The only reason I censored that word is because it is an auto TOS blah blah... Probably wouldn't get int trouble but eh

Im pretty sure they're just doing it on purpose, and i wasn't being any more insulting than them (saying pansexuals are pedophiles and zoophiles ahaha A+ d*bagery) but sorry for using the r word yes!