what level should my units be for chap 12? also tips?

#1thefabregas22Posted 2/20/2014 5:34:22 AM
Right now they're around level 14 to 15 but I still have a death which means I have to quit. My last try was most successful but I didn't notice someone had a bow. Am I underleveled or do I suck? Could I have some tips please either way.
---
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy
#2TisroeroPosted 2/20/2014 6:38:49 AM
Sounds like you suck(using your terms here). Bring up enemy ranges and maneuver accordingly. Makes getting surprised.... not a surprise.
---
I remember doing nothing at all. Waking up with you with nowhere to go... 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#3HayashiTakaraPosted 2/20/2014 6:40:09 AM
Your level should be about the same as the enemy ideally, if it's too low, it means you're using too many troops, or had a bad hand at RNG.
#4I_eat_tablesPosted 2/20/2014 11:57:04 AM
HayashiTakara posted...
Your level should be about the same as the enemy ideally, if it's too low, it means you're using too many troops, or had a bad hand at RNG.

What does RNG have to do with your level?

Around chapter 12, I'd say you'd probably expect each of your units to have gained ~25-40 levels, depending on how many units you're training. It's hard to give an exact level estimate because of how Second Seals work.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia
#5pokemaster2185Posted 2/20/2014 12:31:04 PM
The stats you gain at level up are determined randomly. Sometimes you get increases to a bunch of stats or even get gains of more than one point, but other times you get only a couple stat gains or none at all.
---
Pokemon X FC: 1177-8200-7726
Fairy Safari: Mawile, Kirlia, Floette
#6I_eat_tablesPosted 2/20/2014 3:13:25 PM
pokemaster2185 posted...
The stats you gain at level up are determined randomly. Sometimes you get increases to a bunch of stats or even get gains of more than one point, but other times you get only a couple stat gains or none at all.

Level and stats are not the same thing. EXP you gain is entirely non-random (unless you count whether your pair up partner performs a dual strike and hits). EXP determines level, and while level gives an indicator of stats it's random (as you say) so the best you can do is an average and St.D.
---
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -Reiner Knizia