Brady: Maribelle x Henry
Kjelle: Sully x Donnel
Cynthia: Sumia x Chrom
Severa: Cordelia x Lon'Qu
Yarne: Panne x Gregor
Laurent: Miriel x Stahl
Noire: Tharja x Gaius
Nah: Nowi x MU
#2FowhawkPosted 3/1/2014 8:05:05 PM(edited)
ENTER_THE_VAIKE posted...
Gerome: Cherche x Vaike
Morgan: MU x Nowi
Lucina: Chrom x Sumia
Owain: Lissa x Libra
Inigo: Olivia x Ricken

Gerome: You either get him a Berserker dad or DG+ dad. This works. Frederick if you want him to use DG+ and a Paladin support instead.

Morgan: MU shouldn't marry first gen. Marry Lucina instead for Aether and decent mods on top of every kid getting an S rank support with everyone.

Lucina: This works if you don't want Inigo to get Luna or take Luna from someonelse so Inigo gets it.

Owain: Sorcerer VV Owain works well. I prefer sage fathered by Ricken but this is fine.

Inigo: Like I said, Inigo just really wants Luna in the end. Ricken give it to him, but if you want Ricken to go to Lissa than give Chrom to him if you want Luna.

Brady: Brady just needs raw stats. Henry and Lon'qu both work well here.

Kjelle: I think everyone will agree this is the best Kjelle.

Cynthia: Can't mess up Cynthia, like Brady, so Chrom works fine. Henry can also work here if you want ChromxOlivia instead,

Severa: Vantage+Vegeance Severa is okay, some will defend this pairing, but I prefer Stahl!Severa, she gets Luna, which I prefer, and Vantage Vengeance if you want that on her.

Yarne: Yarne should get DG+ from a dad. He already has all the toys he needs for Berserker support other than that. Kellam or Frederick is nice here.

Laurent: Laurent is the only child I like VV on here. And while Stahl gives it, Gregor can give it and Stahl can go to a child that has Galeforce and can use him better, i.e. Severa. But it is fine is Stahl isn't needed elsewhere.

Noire: Again people will agree this is the best Noire.

Nah: I don't thing MU should marry first gen. If he marrys second gen all kids will end up with S rank supports which is better in the end. Kellam or Vaike work well here because they end up giving Nah Luna and a decent skillset.
---
3DS FC: 0774 4302 3711
FS: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quiladan
#3MelonGxPosted 3/1/2014 8:41:11 PM(edited)
Gerome: A
Morgan: A
Lucina: A
Owain: A
Inigo: A
Brady: A
Kjelle: A
Cynthia: A
Severa: A
Yarne: A- (It wastes Gregor's Berserker class)
Laurent: A
Noire: A
Nah: A+

Congratulations! Your pairing has no B or C ratings.
#4HeoandReoPosted 3/1/2014 8:52:48 PM(edited)
Gerome: Cherche x Vaike
Good. Not my favourite personally but I can see why people like it.

Morgan: MU x Nowi

One of the better uses of a male Avatar imo since Nah is one of the kids who benefits most significantly from him. If I'm going for a third-gen Morgan, I'd probably do female for a better overall Morgan.

Lucina: Chrom x Sumia

All Lucina really cares about is Galeforce, and all Cynthia cares about is existing, so this works nicely. Both end up really really fast so that's good too.

Owain: Lissa x Libra
Works. Dark Mage is one of the main things Owain wants, Libra gives it to him, not much else to say.

Inigo: Olivia x Ricken
One of the most underrated Inigos, imo. He gets Great Knight which he wants, Sage which he also wants, and Archer which he can use adequately with his natural skill selection, in addition to nicely balanced stats.

Works. Axefaire for War Monk, solid support classes, Dark Mage to fool around a bit. It's a Brady, so yeah.

No problems here. Best Kjelle not fathered by the Avatar because this is basically an Avatar!Kjelle for all intents and purposes. Class selection that spreads for miles meaning all the skills she needs to succeed in any one of them.

Works because Severa really wants to get Myrmidon for Vantage. I like Stahl a little better personally because Severa also likes Great Knight inheritance, but Lon'qu's up there.

My favourite Yarne that no one likes. Vantage and Sol are pretty good for him to be a Berserker or Hero with and his physical stats become patently ridiculous.

Uncommon, but one of the better Laurents and uses of Stahl. Like Severa the primary thing he wants to get is Myrmidon. Great Knight never hurts though.

Speed, Galeforce, and Myrmidon. That's basically what Noire wants as a spellcaster or a sniper, depending on what you want her to be.
---
http://hnrs-ff6-sccs.blogspot.ca/
#5BeatenByBulbaPosted 3/1/2014 8:51:08 PM
One of those combinations where there are only sidegrades, good stuff.
#6CharizardFirePosted 3/1/2014 11:30:26 PM
Gerome: One of the better fathers for him.
Morgan: I think a 3rd gen Morgan, especially one whose mother is Lucina, is vastly overrated. You should go with whoever you like best. Regardless, Morgan is good no matter who the other parent is.
Lucina: Certainly a valid choice for her mother.
Owain: I think this works just fine.
Inigo: I think this is a valid choice for his father, but I'm not certain.
Brady: Brady is great with just about any father, and Henry isn't badly needed for any kid in particular.
Kjelle: One of the few fathers that gives her access to Galeforce, AND Donnel's class selection goes a long way on Kjelle.
Cynthia: It's the only way Cynthia can get Aether (which is a bit unreliable without Rightful King, but there's not much you can do about that). Cynthia can also get Bowbreaker with Chrom as her father if you want to use her as a Falcon Knight or a Dark Flier.
Severa: Severa gets some good speed with Lon'qu as her father, as well as a good set of additional skills.
Yarne: Gregor is probably better for other kids, but it's not a terrible choice.
Laurent: This is an unusual choice for Stahl, but Laurent still benefits from having Stahl as a father.
Noire: Gaius is probably the best non-Avatar father for Noire.
Nah: Obviously, this is the best father for Nah. In fact, Nah probably benefits from having an Avatar parent more than any other kid.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#7Huff n puff 20Posted 3/2/2014 5:49:36 AM
ENTER_THE_VAIKE posted...
Gerome: Cherche x Vaike- Best
Morgan: MU x Nowi - Third Gen is better
Lucina: Chrom x Sumia - Solid
Owain: Lissa x Libra - Solid
Inigo: Olivia x Ricken - Solid
Brady: Maribelle x Henry - Brady doesn't care
Kjelle: Sully x Donnel - Best
Cynthia: Sumia x Chrom - Solid
Severa: Cordelia x Lon'Qu - Best
Yarne: Panne x Gregor - Solid, Yarne doesn't care
Laurent: Miriel x Stahl - Solid, Laurent only cares about Vantage anyway
Noire: Tharja x Gaius - Best
Nah: Nowi x MU - Again, 3rd Gen is better use of MU

So 11/13.
---
Now we are here we know it's too late! Today we hope to find some closure!
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
#8MelonGxPosted 3/2/2014 7:16:59 AM
For Nah, if you don't give her MU, you have to give up using her as a Galeforced unit.
The rest usages of Nah are EP Tank & Dual Striker.

I have no idea to build an EP Tank out of Nosferatu, so I will not discuss this part.

For being a Dual Striker, Nah can learn Sage and Tomefaire on her own, so theoretically she doesn't care about father.
But if gives her Axefaire and General class (only Vaike can do it), she can have more Dual Strike output than Sage.
---
Dragon Quest IX Famous Grottoes - http://dq9grotto.wikidot.com/
#9Huff n puff 20Posted 3/2/2014 7:35:53 AM
MelonGx posted...

I have no idea to build an EP Tank out of Nosferatu, so I will not discuss this part.

...Nah stacks DEF- given Kellam or Fred as a father, she gets +6/7 DEF stacked onto the HIGHEST DEF class in the game.
Kellam!Nah has 60 DEF with nothing backing her. [No tonics, no skills, no pair up].
With Rallies, LB, Tonic, and a Generic pair she sits on 85 DEF. Runs upwards of 89 with +2 skills, and given a +DEF partner [Hero (the only other +SPD and +DEF is Conqueror, and Nah can't support Walhart)] she spikes 93 DEF, which tinks with basically everything that doesn't Luna. [and she has 68 SPD, so she really just doesn't care. Only thing that can reasonably stop her from tanking is Nightmare Sniper, but he's... well, he has a deadzone.

Hard tank's a hard tank.
---
Now we are here we know it's too late! Today we hope to find some closure!
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
#10AranvoidPosted 3/2/2014 8:16:30 AM
If i hear one more 3rd gen Morgan im gonna destroy.

By Naga morgan does well with almost EVERY parent
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.