Virion!Brady or Libra!Brady?

#1darkflagrancePosted 3/4/2014 12:40:59 PM
I'm basically settling here. Virion is a worse Lon'qu and Libra a worse Henry. How do I decide which of these slightly inferior Bradys to pop into existence?
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
3DS Friend code: 3668-8578-3939 :: IGN: Marx
#2dr_burger92Posted 3/4/2014 12:51:53 PM
Virion offers breaker skills, but Libra offers dark mage. Their stat modifiers don't differ too much, but Virion offers higher speed in exchange for less defense. It depends on how you want to use him.

I would say virion just because of that sexy hair color.
---
FC: 2664-2858-8812-----Steam ID: viewtiful_objection
Are you seriously asking if something is stupid about an economy made up out of hats?
#3BeatenByBulbaPosted 3/4/2014 5:00:48 PM
Virion actually lets you hit the magical 75 speed threshold on sage with a dark flier pairup (and rallies, limit breaker, tonics) to double everything in the game if you wanted that. Minimal difference overall though.
#4darkflagrance(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 6:20:15 PM
I'm actually liking the speed mods on Viron!Brady. I guess I'll miss out on Vengeance/Anathema/Hex...but I'll actually get Wyvern Rider for Deliverer. Maybe Virion isn't the worst father after all...
---
#5darkflagrance(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2014 2:35:20 AM
-------------
*Henry!Brady:

New Classes Available: Dark Mage, Sorceror, Barbarian, Berserker, Warrior, Thief, Trickster, Assassin.

New Skills Available: Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, Despoil, Gamble, Wrath, Axefaire, Rally Strength, Counter, Locktouch, Movement +1, Lucky Seven, Acrobat, Lethality.

Modifiers:
+4 Skill and Magic.
+3 Luck and Resistance.
+1 Speed.
-1 Defense and Strength.
-------------
-------------
*Libra!Brady:

New Classes Available: Dark Mage and Sorceror

New Skills Available: Hex, Anathema, Vengeance, Tomebreaker.

Modifiers:
+4 Resistance and Magic.
+3 Luck and Skill.
+1 Speed.
-2 Defense and Strength.
-------------

Libra is basically completely inferior to Henry in all ways. I didn't realize it was this bad.

-------------
*Lon'qu!Brady:

New Classes Available: Myrmidon, Swordmaster, Assassin Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider.

New Skills Available: Avoid+10, Vantage, Astra, Swordfaire, Lethality, Pass, Strength +2, Tantivity, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker.

Modifiers:
+5 Skill.
+4 Luck and Speed
+3 Magic.
+1 Resistance
-1 Strength.
-4 Defense.
-------------
-------------
*Virion!Brady:

New Classes Available: Archer, Sniper, Bow Knight, Wyvern Rider, Wyvern Lord, Griffon Rider.

New Skills Available: Skill +2, Prescience, Hit Rate +20, Bowfaire, Rally Skill, Bowbreaker, Strength +2, Tantivity, Quick Burn, Swordbreaker, Deliverer, Lancebreaker.

Modifiers:
+4 Skill.
+3 Magic, Luck, Speed and Resistance.
-2 Strength.
-4 Defense.
-------------

Virion gives essentially 2 resistance at the cost of skill, speed, and luck. Brady loses the Assassin support option and vantage (which I never see on sets anyway).

Between Virion and Libra I'm trading 2 defense, 1 magic, 1 resistance for 1 skill and 2 speed. I'm also trading Sorcerer for Deliverer. Based on this, I'm inclined to go with Libra.

In the opinions of people, is the 2 speed and deliverer worth the 4 stats and sorcerer access? I'm inclined to say no but I don't know how important speed is on Brady.
---