Think of an Awakening character before entering

#71AranvoidPosted 4/1/2014 3:56:19 AM
BaileyNicole21 posted...
easymodexz posted...
Aversa.

I guess that means Chrom and MaMU are now officially brothers-in-law (mmf action?).

sorry but how are Chrom and MaAvatar brothers in law? Aversa and Robin aren't related even slightly...

*taps head*

Averas and chrom aren't but Avera = adoptive older sister to Both gendered robins

And before you ask.

*taps own head*

Master...*tap* tactician
---
Rejoice, the rightful king returns from Historia.
#72BaileyNicole21Posted 4/2/2014 4:46:36 AM
Male Robin says in his support with Aversa they aren't related in the slightest. he can marry her, that's implied as incestuous. they tweaked it from the Japanese to English so incest wasn't implied. I also don't think Validar adopted her, I think that was a joke she used to get under Robin's skin. she's a vixen remember?

and
Aranvoid posted...
*taps head*

did you just tap my head >.>
---
Official unofficial Bride of Lucina & Noire <3
Wimps need not apply - Arnold Schwarzenegger
#73AranvoidPosted 4/2/2014 4:51:31 AM
BaileyNicole21 posted...
Male Robin says in his support with Aversa they aren't related in the slightest. he can marry her, that's implied as incestuous. they tweaked it from the Japanese to English so incest wasn't implied. I also don't think Validar adopted her, I think that was a joke she used to get under Robin's skin. she's a vixen remember?

and
Aranvoid posted...
*taps head*

did you just tap my head >.>

No

And I don't think she said that to annoy him I believe she was telling the truth.

Paralogue 22 the wellspring of truth briefly goes. Into this.

He didn't actually adopt her. But he did take her. In therefore in a sense becoming an adoptive sister
---
#74BaileyNicole21Posted 4/2/2014 5:58:17 AM
oh. I thought you did.

Robin
"This better not be about that "Big Brother" thing again. You do realize we're not related in the slightest, right?

Aversa I know, Robin. And in truth, I'm... glad. I'm not all sarcasm and snar, you know. I have emotions, too. And lately, I've found myself thinking about you. ...A lot."

here's the site to the full conversation from C to S.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Supports/Aversa_Avatar(M)

I don't remember Aversa's paralogue but the marriage support confirms they aren't related
---
Official unofficial Bride of Lucina & Noire <3
Wimps need not apply - Arnold Schwarzenegger
#75AranvoidPosted 4/2/2014 6:05:43 AM
BaileyNicole21 posted...
oh. I thought you did.

Robin
"This better not be about that "Big Brother" thing again. You do realize we're not related in the slightest, right?

Aversa I know, Robin. And in truth, I'm... glad. I'm not all sarcasm and snar, you know. I have emotions, too. And lately, I've found myself thinking about you. ...A lot."

here's the site to the full conversation from C to S.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Awakening_Supports/Aversa_Avatar(M)

I don't remember Aversa's paralogue but the marriage support confirms they aren't related

I know they aren't.
---
#76sinnycoolPosted 4/2/2014 6:19:12 AM
Chrom married Anna who then sold the baby.

Chrom is no longer married and Anna has mysteriously disappeared.
---
Playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (wii), Fire Emblem: Awakening
Rec. Beat: Resident Evil 1, Resident Evil 2, final fantasy 2j, FF1,Fire Emblem: Awakening
#77ShogunuuPosted 4/2/2014 2:04:04 PM
Chrom and Lissa get raunchy.
---
3DS Friend Code: 5455-9388-5344 - Friend Safari Psychic: Munna, Espurr, Xatu
Official Flying Gym Leader of the OGPC. Gym is currently closed! ID #00009