Should Chrom get his own game?

#1lm_CordeliaPosted 3/15/2014 9:00:04 PM
Everyone knows how awesome Chrom is. I think he should get his own game. Maybe it can be about him rescuing a red haired damsel in distress and falling in love.
#2darkflagrancePosted 3/15/2014 9:53:29 PM
Yeah, I agree. It's a shame Anna had no non-Avatar romances after you rescue her; I think Anna!Lucina would be a great boon for Ylisse's economy.
---
[This signature has been deleted due to the request of God.]
3DS Friend code: 3668-8578-3939 :: IGN: Marx
#3Morningstar1337Posted 3/15/2014 10:12:14 PM
I'm preety sure Awakening is Chrom's game. he's the protaginist of the story (Hence his requirement in story maps) while Robin and Lucina are Deuteragonists.

Perhaps the better question is "Should Lucina get her own game?"

darkflagrance posted...
Yeah, I agree. It's a shame Anna had no non-Avatar romances after you rescue her; I think Anna!Lucina would be a great boon for Ylisse's economy.

I think Chrom has few marriage options because of that little deadline. The devs probably had their own deadline to deal with so they likely never had the time to make Chrom supports for paralouge characters (How else would you explain his lack of supports for Emmeryn, his own sister?)
---
PSN: Morningstar108
3DS (subject to change):4098-4224-1908
#4Cheesepower5Posted 3/15/2014 10:16:46 PM
Sigh moar
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#5TisroeroPosted 3/15/2014 10:29:13 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
Sigh moar

---
I remember doing nothing at all. Waking up with you with nowhere to go... 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#6TisroeroPosted 3/15/2014 10:29:41 PM
Morningstar1337 posted...
I'm preety sure Awakening is Chrom's game. he's the protaginist of the story (Hence his requirement in story maps) while Robin and Lucina are Deuteragonists.

Perhaps the better question is "Should Lucina get her own game?"

darkflagrance posted...

I think Chrom has few marriage options because of that little deadline. The devs probably had their own deadline to deal with so they likely never had the time to make Chrom supports for paralouge characters (How else would you explain his lack of supports for Emmeryn, his own sister?)

WHOOOOOOOOOOSSH
---
I remember doing nothing at all. Waking up with you with nowhere to go... 3DS:0447-5767-5668 Gastrodon. TN:Ryuji
#7NEW-WAYS-2-DIEPosted 3/15/2014 10:31:47 PM
Well it whooshed over me too. Can someone explain the joke?
---
"So I'm a new user. Tell me, do you even know who CJayC is?"
"My gut tells me he's just another ignorant troll." - heckifier
#8MalcolmMasherPosted 3/15/2014 11:14:57 PM
NEW-WAYS-2-DIE posted...
Well it whooshed over me too. Can someone explain the joke?

At once!

The topic title and original post of this topic were posted by an account named "Im_Cordelia". If we make allowances for a reprehensibly low standard of quality with regards to the proper use of punctuation, we may deduce that this is intended to read "I'm Cordelia". As the poster talks about Chrom being 'awesome' and expresses hope for an outcome where Chrom romances a red-haired damsel in distress, we may reasonably conclude that the poster is pretending that they are, in fact, Cordelia; this is often referred to as "role-playing". The potentially anachronistic reference to (video?) games does, regrettably, remain inexplicable. But Cordelia downs figgy pudding by the pint, even though the dessert by that name is actually a form of cake, so this author supposes that we must simply extend the aegis of tolerance to shelter such oddities.

Poster #2 is deliberately misinterpreting the original post by interpreting the phrase "red-haired damsel" to indicate Anna. Anna certainly does have red hair, although her status as a damsel is questionable. Nevertheless, the contextual clues in Post #1 make it clear that Cordelia, not Anna, was intended.

Poster #3 evidently did not realize that the original post was meant to be from the perspective of Cordelia, who is disinclined to take an objective view of Chrom owing to her infatuation with the man, and who might thus plausibly (albeit inaccurately) view Chrom as less than the main character owing to the fact that he is forced to share the spotlight, regardless of whether or not he remains primary.

Poster #4 is referencing the phrase "Cry more", used to indicate that the addressor of the phrase believes the addressee is failing to present a suitably stiff utter lip. As the character Cordelia, who (as this author has noted previously) the original poster was operating within the pretense of representing, has a habit of sighing, Poster #4 has opportunistically replaced the word "cry" with the distinct yet similar-sounding word "sigh", resulting in a pun. It is exceedingly droll.

Poster #5 is quoting Poster #4's entire post with no additional text, other than that which is automatically bestowed by the quoting syntax. This is typically done to indicate unreserved agreement.

Poster #6 is, interestingly, also Poster #5. The act of posting one message and then another subsequent message, with no other accounts posting a message in the same topic betwixt them, is referred to as "double posting". This is rather a faux pas in the upper echelons of web society, particularly since the arrival of the long-awaited edit feature to this neo-Luddite wasteland, but none the less we shall overlook it at present. Poster #5/6 quotes Poster #3 - including a nested quote from Poster #2, incidentally - and then appends the text "WHOOOOOOOOOOSSH". Typically this is done in order to indicate that the poster of the "WHOOOOOOOOOOSSH" believes the quoted poster has missed a joke - in proverbial fashion, it went "over their head". Of course, it is exceedingly rare for purely textual jokes to make "WHOOOOOOOOOOSSH" noises, but we must be somewhat permissive of such concepts lest our ability to communicate atrophy.

Poster #7 is you. If all goes well, this author shall undertake the position of Poster #8. At the time of posting, that should account for the entire topic. Cheerio!
---
I don't like this duchy. Now, it's an adventurer.
#9Vortex_OblivionPosted 3/15/2014 11:42:12 PM(edited)
The (in)famous Im_Cordelia ! D:
#10YayorNayPosted 3/15/2014 11:58:20 PM
Who's next, I'm Tharja? Avatar should get his own game with me... in the dark... lol