Anyone else find it sad that NSMB2 more than doubled sales than this game?

#41DarkStorm20191Posted 3/21/2014 9:02:59 PM(edited)
Bump (may as well let it reach a solid 50 at this rate.) Rather have this topic than 10 "Waifu one's" xD.

To anyone that actually played Nsmb2, was it worthy of its hate, or did it manage to be worth the price (even at $30?) I'm not getting it either way, but curious if the game is truly as bad they some say.
---
NameNotKnown posted...
"There is a 0% chance of this happening."
#42Sentinel07Posted 3/21/2014 9:49:15 PM
DarkStorm20191 posted...
Bump (may as well let it reach a solid 50 at this rate.) Rather have this topic than 10 "Waifu one's" xD.

To anyone that actually played Nsmb2, was it worthy of its hate, or did it manage to be worth the price (even at $30?) I'm not getting it either way, but curious if the game is truly as bad they some say.

I played it a while ago, as my little brother has it. It's worthy of the hate, because it really does nothing new for the series outside of putting coins everywhere. It's barely even worth $20 let alone $30. To put it one way, play one NSMB, and you've pretty much played them all.
#43Skyminxyz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 7:59:43 PM
Sentinel07 posted...
DarkStorm20191 posted...

I played it a while ago, as my little brother has it. It's worthy of the hate, because it really does nothing new for the series outside of putting coins everywhere. It's barely even worth $20 let alone $30. To put it one way, play one NSMB, and you've pretty much played them all.

Man I remember buying the Wii one expecting something bigger than just prettier graphics. Some of the levels were longer, and the Penguin suit was cool, but I was still ashamed considering the hype I had for it. Personally I'd rather them just "remake" the DS version with the current graphics instead of the "sequel". For example the kooplings were kinda cool the first time, but for every game afterwards?!
---
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.