Beserkers are so ugly.

#1coolguy_23Posted 3/19/2014 12:50:32 PM
I hate when people reclass MU to a beserker it''s so ugly it looks like a fake sumo costume why wouild you reclass any of your units to a beserker, there unit icon looks like a common enemy im sorry but looks > Stats/Skills to that extent.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#2Chrizzel28Posted 3/19/2014 12:53:10 PM
I tend to go looks over stats as well, but I don't think Berserkers are that bad. I see absolutely no problem with semi-muscular people with bone armour.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#3coolguy_23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 1:00:16 PM(edited)
Chrizzel28 posted...
I tend to go looks over stats as well, but I don't think Berserkers are that bad. I see absolutely no problem with semi-muscular people with bone armour.

Come on but if you have a child like face does that even match? I fought an Inigo with beserker he looked awful. And a Donnell with Warrior it was like he was on serious roids, hiliarous.
---
"Want Soul Calibur II HD for Wii U? Beg for it" -Namco.
#4Chrizzel28Posted 3/19/2014 12:58:00 PM
coolguy_23 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

Come on but if you have a child like face does that even match? I fought an Inigo with beserker he looked awful. And a Donnell with Warrior it was like he was on serious roid, hiliarous.

Exactly, it's hilarious. That's part of the reason I like the class.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#5RJWalker243Posted 3/19/2014 1:01:30 PM
What class isn't ugly in Awakening compared to a previous game?

The answer is all. All classes look uglier compared to a previous game appearance. Even the new classes look ugly due to some bizarre design decisions like the collar thing for Tricksters or the armour for Gryphon Riders.
#6Chrizzel28Posted 3/19/2014 1:03:20 PM
RJWalker243 posted...

The answer is all. All classes look uglier compared to a previous game appearance. Even the new classes look ugly due to some bizarre design decisions like the collar thing for Tricksters or the armour for Gryphon Riders.

*Eyeroll*

"Stop having fun guys!" is a pretty common theme in your posts, I've noticed. Just let people enjoy Awakening, sheesh.
---
#7LORDDRAGON1995Posted 3/19/2014 1:08:10 PM
I do agree on the topic of berserkers. They now look like cavemen. Berserkers were all about the face-covering metal armor and one arm (or both) fully covered with steel plating, leaving the ripped chest exposed while carrying a massive axe. Awakening did not carry the look of impending doom that the GBA (And to a lesser extent the DS) Berserkers did.
Gryphon riders are just lamer Wyvern Lords so f* them. Tricksters are pretty cool though.
---
FE: Awakening Cherche fanboy
3DS friend code: 3110-5173-3183
#8RJWalker243Posted 3/19/2014 1:09:41 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
RJWalker243 posted...

*Eyeroll*

"Stop having fun guys!" is a pretty common theme in your posts, I've noticed. Just let people enjoy Awakening, sheesh.

Maybe you should read up what "Stop having fun guys" actually means.

Also, I have every right to state my opinion, especially since I always provide good reasons for why I feel the way I do about this game rahter than blind hate. You may disagree with those reasons and that's fine but you don't need to get defensive.
#9Chrizzel28Posted 3/19/2014 1:13:57 PM
RJWalker243 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
RJWalker243 posted...

*Eyeroll*

Also, I have every right to state my opinion, especially since I always provide good reasons for why I feel the way I do about this game rahter than blind hate. You may disagree with those reasons and that's fine but you don't need to get defensive.

My main reason to tell you this is because you've barely done anything except hating on Awakening on this board, at least from what I've seen. And it should be clear that with "stop having fun guys" I mean that you always sing the same song about the other games being superiour. This isn't a problem in itself, but from what I've seen it is mostly unjustified. I remember you saying that the soundtrack sucked, without providing any reason or example as to why, even though the music has definitely been cranked up a few notches.

However, I will admit that it is the exception and not the rule when you don't provide a legitimate reason.
---
#10BrassBirchPosted 3/19/2014 1:18:13 PM(edited)
RJWalker243 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
RJWalker243 posted...

*Eyeroll*

RJ is justified though, all of the classes do look strange in Awakening. It's almost as if the animation and models were rushed or something......
---
3797-7121-7439 FC 3DS