Think of a FE:A character that is the same gender as you...

#1WyvernWhispererPosted 3/26/2014 8:08:10 PM
That character is now your roommate. He/she eats all the food, never cleans up after him/herself, refuses to be hygienic in any manner, and likes to keep you up late into the night talking about/doing whatever his/her gimmick/quirk is.

You come to the point where you must confront her/her about these habits. How do things go?
#2WyvernWhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 8:12:49 PM
I guess I cannot edit my messages yet >_> Anyways, last line should say "him/her".
#3JetDETHPosted 3/26/2014 8:23:32 PM
I picked Stahl...and I'm okay with that, haha.

But I'm sure he'd clean up after himself and replace the food.
---
Legna! .....Aw he cont hier may!
PSN:KLRxJetDETH
#4judge-salPosted 3/26/2014 8:24:34 PM
you cant edit the first post for some unknown reason…

idk Henry seems pretty scary. he might curse me
---
oh
#5TestPilotVGCPosted 3/26/2014 8:36:58 PM
Gaius. Wow. These characteristics match him perfectly...

When I try to confront him, he'd probably just sneak away when I'm distracted or something.
I guess I'd just give up and bribe him with sweets.
---
FC: 1075-1879-3031 (Magmar, Pyroroar, Braxien) IGN: Ryan
If you add my FC, PM me so I can add you back.
#6ThunderCavalierPosted 3/26/2014 8:39:06 PM
Gaius.

**** it. He's too cool to criticize.
---
This sig will self-destruct in 3.... 2.... 1.... Thank you for your time. Cookie? ^_^
#7OnlyAHeroPosted 3/26/2014 8:45:47 PM
Lon'qu.

I don't think he'd make himself that much of a bother, though I'm not the best when it comes to advice about talking to the ladies.

He'd probably dive right into my collection of video games, since "cutting down brigands" is somewhat illegal, even here in Texas. Maybe he can get a job working security somewhere.
---
PSN: GiroTheHero
"In a world without flatbread, we would have been Giros." ~Oroken
#8Cheesepower5Posted 3/26/2014 9:04:22 PM
The Vaike.

He can kick my ass so I guess we'll be slobs together.
---
And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it you've got to go sometime.
#9OwnagepuffsPosted 3/26/2014 9:20:13 PM
Priam pls. I can't even scold him or I'll get my ass whooped by the radiant hero's scion. I ain't about dat taking a Ragnell to the face life.
---
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice
#10RDS1Posted 3/26/2014 9:27:35 PM
Raimi shuts down all my arguments by saying that a battle will determine who is right, and then impales me on her lance.

Assuming I survive, though, I'll probably just accept it and pick up the slack from then on.
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)