Think of a character of the opposite gender (Yes, it's one of those topics)

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Think of a character of the opposite gender (Yes, it's one of those topics)
1 year ago#1
Bam, you have a kid with them. How do your kids turn out personality-wise?

I feel sorry for the person who thinks Excellus lol.
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
1 year ago#2
Quick question. If the character already has a child (read: most females), are we talking about that one or another child entirely?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
1 year ago#3
Chrizzel28 posted...
Quick question. If the character already has a child (read: most females), are we talking about that one or another child entirely?

Another kid.
---
Favorite game ever is Twilight Princess on GC. Weird huh?
1 year ago#4
I'd say Tharja and I would have a decent child.

Pretty balanced overall, if we're doing this based on real life me over my unit. My luckhax would cancel out the horrible luck Tharja has, and I have a lot of Strength to offer. The child wouldn't get tall though. At all.

Needless to say, I have no idea if I'd be able to bring any Magic modifiers to the table.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
1 year ago#5
Severa.

Our child would definitely use snark often. No telling if he/she would pick up on Severa's "mean on the outside hiding nice on the inside" or my "nice on the outside also nice on the inside" style. Hopefully, neither of our complexes gets passed along, that would terrible.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
1 year ago#6
Oh, forgot to mention, the child would likely have severe mental issues. Being raised by a borderline two borderline psychopaths won't really work out that well...
---
1 year ago#7
I thought of Julius Belmont.

Considering almost every member of his family has turned out to be a morally upstanding person for nearly a thousand years, I imagine our child would grow up much the same. Since the threat of Dracula has ended, I wouldn't think there would be any reason to train our child in the arts of demon-slaying, but presumably we wouldn't want the techniques passed down through the Belmont family for generations to go to waste.

Didn't say it had to be from this game, now did you?
---
Official Bride and Wife of Noire
(of the Fire Emblem Awakening message board)
1 year ago#8
Randomly thought of a Braixen (I blame pokemon) and Tiki. For all intents and purposes, let's ignore the Braixen.

Probably extremely lethargic with draconic abilities... Gods help us if s/he stumbles upon my attic, though. Enough skeletons there to scar someone for life... and I have no idea how they got there, either.
---
Current Project: Platinum Highlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68841397
Has the occasiomal noment of (in)competence.
1 year ago#9
fawful_X posted...
Randomly thought of a Braixen (I blame pokemon) and Tiki. For all intents and purposes, let's ignore the Braixen.

Probably extremely lethargic with draconic abilities... Gods help us if s/he stumbles upon my attic, though. Enough skeletons there to scar someone for life... and I have no idea how they got there, either.

They came from your closet.
---
Now we are here we know it's too late! Today we hope to find some closure!
Silently waiting, do you hear a calling? Look into the wanting eyes, I'm still here!
1 year ago#10
Huff n puff 20 posted...
fawful_X posted...

They came from your closet.

Nah, couldn't have. Last time I checked (which was just now), the skeletons and various corpses were still in the closets, and I know they weren't moved from their places and put in the attic.

...Then again, the hole in my house's roof is awefully suspicious, combined with the weird clouds that drift by occasiona-oh, I thought she stopped doing that. Hold on, I need to talk to Morgan...
---
Current Project: Platinum Highlocke: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68841397
Has the occasiomal noment of (in)competence.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  3. Think of a character of the opposite gender (Yes, it's one of those topics)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived