Most Overrated Skill

#1YayorNayPosted 4/2/2014 3:30:25 PM
Most Overrated Skill - Results (259 votes)
Galeforce
33.59% (87 votes)
Luna
8.11% (21 votes)
Sol
3.47% (9 votes)
Aggressor
4.25% (11 votes)
Armsthrift
15.06% (39 votes)
Breakers
8.11% (21 votes)
Vantage
4.63% (12 votes)
Aether
4.63% (12 votes)
Faires
5.79% (15 votes)
Rightful King
12.36% (32 votes)
This poll is now closed.
There are a lot of skills out there that are really good, but some are considered by others to be overrated. These skills are ones that I see a lot, with the only exception being Limit Breaker not on this poll, since that is obviously not overrated and is an OP skill.
---
Official Husband of Lucina
#2MAtt5TERPosted 4/2/2014 3:35:48 PM(edited)
Limit Breaker is overrated. It costs money to get, it's totally useless as you are leveling up, and there is never a need for it.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#3CharizardFirePosted 4/2/2014 3:35:46 PM
I'd have to say that it's probably Luna.

Luna is a great skill, but it's not as good as it's hyped up to be.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#4YoshiYoshi0Posted 4/2/2014 3:36:54 PM
Luna. It isn't that great honestly.
#5YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 3:39:14 PM(edited)
MAtt5TER posted...
Limit Breaker is overrated. It costs money to get, it's totally useless as you are leveling up, and there is never a need for it.

If +10 on stat caps were overrated, then I wouldn't know what to say, you can't say Limit Breaker is overrated without saying that Faires are overrated too.
---
#6Misha-HeartPosted 4/2/2014 3:40:54 PM
Armthrift is pretty overrated. People confusing a convenience skill to being broken.
---
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Sakura Trick has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.
#7YayorNay(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2014 3:56:18 PM
I'm surprised about the hate on galeforce thus far. A lot of people love that force.
---
#8Echo_djinnPosted 4/2/2014 3:59:24 PM
Misha-Heart posted...
Armthrift is pretty overrated. People confusing a convenience skill to being broken.

I disagree. With access to those DLC weapons and armshift I can clear a whole map, just using that weapon, with 30+ enemies, and only have a weapon degrade by 10 points compared to 30+. That my friend is amazing.
---
Wasting your time is the best use of my time.
FC: 5343-9208-5105 Gabite, shelgon, sligoo. That Dragon Swag Safari.
#917MasterPosted 4/2/2014 4:01:17 PM
YayorNay posted...
I'm surprised about the hate on galeforce thus far. A lot of people love that force.

It's probably not so much hate for the skill but hate for how many people act like it's absolutely impossible to accomplish anything in the game or life itself without it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master
#10MAtt5TERPosted 4/2/2014 4:09:01 PM
YayorNay posted...
If +10 on stat caps were overrated, then I wouldn't know what to say, you can't say Limit Breaker is overrated without saying that Faires are overrated too.

Faires and Limit Breaker are overrated for different reasons. Saying they are similar suggests your standards are different from mine.
You need to compare skills in terms of actual practicality, and not how broken they look on paper.

Prologue:
What if everyone had Limit Breaker? Nothing changes.
What if everyone had Galeforce? Turn 2 finish.

Chapter 17:
What if everyone had Limit Breaker? If you are making use of the new caps, you're overleveled anyway.
What if everyone had Galeforce? Turn 1 finish.

Grinding:
What if everyone had Limit Breaker? Nothing changes before hitting stat caps.
What if everyone had Armsthrift? Weapons break slower. You save money and are more likely to grind with more powerful weapons.

Apotheosis:
What if everyone had Limit Breaker (and not Vantage)? Your units probably won't die.
What if everyone had Vantage (and not Limit Breaker)? You only need 1 pair, and that pair is nigh invincible.

See, Limit Breaker never has any meaningful function other than getting 100% Armsthrift on everyone.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.